I am the girl anachronism.
I'm a woman. I'm a lover. A daughter. A feminist. I'm tattooed, pierced, independent. I'm in love. In touch. Down to earth, and out of this world. Spiritual, visual, and empathetic. Wanna know more? Just ask.
Several things I live by:
1. If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it.
2. If you don't ask, the answer will always be no.
3. If you don't step forward, you'll always be in the same spot.
4. Make peace with your past so it doesn't disturb your present.
5. What other people think about you is none of your business.
6. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
7. Don't compare your life to others and don't judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
8. Stop thinking so much. It's alright not to know all the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
9. Be kind. To yourself. To others. To the Earth.
10. Smile. You don't own all the problems in the world.
- a little Native American
- and a little English
- and a little Irish
- and a little Scottish
I Grew Up Too Fast. I have a rough home life. I was forced to take care of both my parents at a young age, and thus, never really got to be a kid. I have been socially awkward because of this because most teenagers hones… [more]
Sigh. The Sillyness Of A First Time... I'm not sure if this counts as a "first time" to be honest. A guy that I'd become friends with and I were in my room and I gave him a hand job. But he couldn't keep it up. … [more]
I Eat Vicodin Like Candy. I went on a seven month narcotics binge. I got clean in March. There hasn't been a day that I haven't thought about my addiction. About wanting just a few vicodin, or morphine, or oxycodone, or any ot… [more]
After 6 Years I Still Love Somebody I Never Had. I never dated him, and nothing went passed friendship. But we both liked each other and I fell in love with h… [more]
Pain.Have you noticed that all the people who say, I'll be there for you! Never are? 'Give me a call whenever you need!' 'I'm always here if you need to talk!' 'If you need anything, just let me know!' It's all just a bunch of lies. It's just superficial. They always say it's times like these when you know who you're real friends are. But what happens when you don't have any real friends?… [more]
How is this bad?During my seven month drug binge I learned something about trust. You find your group and you stick to that group. The people around you are the people you trust with your business. No one else. And if you can trust them with your business, you can trust them with your life. I rekindled my connections with my old stoner group a few nights ago. I forgot how much I liked my friends. Aside from the fact that they smoke dope on a regular basis, which honestly doesn't bother me, they are really fun and nice. It's like a second family. Almost the whole group was there. I didn't realize how much I missed them until I saw them and chilled with them. They're the kind of people that you can trust wit… [more]