I am the girl anachronism.
I'm a woman. I'm a lover. A daughter. A feminist. I'm tattooed, pierced, independent. I'm in love. In touch. Down to earth, and out of this world. Spiritual, visual, and empathetic. Wanna know more? Just ask.
Several things I live by:
1. If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it.
2. If you don't ask, the answer will always be no.
3. If you don't step forward, you'll always be in the same spot.
4. Make peace with your past so it doesn't disturb your present.
5. What other people think about you is none of your business.
6. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
7. Don't compare your life to others and don't judge them. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
8. Stop thinking so much. It's alright not to know all the answers. They will come to you when you least expect it.
9. Be kind. To yourself. To others. To the Earth.
10. Smile. You don't own all the problems in the world.
- a little Native American
- and a little English
- and a little Irish
- and a little Scottish
I Grew Up Too Fast. I have a rough home life. I was forced to take care of both my parents at a young age, and thus, never really got to be a kid. I have been socially awkward because of this because most teenagers hones… [more]
Sigh. The Sillyness Of A First Time... I'm not sure if this counts as a "first time" to be honest. A guy that I'd become friends with and I were in my room and I gave him a hand job. But he couldn't keep it up. … [more]
I Eat Vicodin Like Candy. I went on a seven month narcotics binge. I got clean in March. There hasn't been a day that I haven't thought about my addiction. About wanting just a few vicodin, or morphine, or oxycodone, or any ot… [more]
Plays Are Better Than Movies I think it's because it feels more personal. They are actual people. And you can see everything like the ultimate 3D movie. You can see the expressions clearly. And appreciate the set and the actor… [more]