1. I find most people's outlook on life to be boring and pretentious. Sorry. I'll talk to you, but don't expect me to get into any lengthy life-morals discussions if I don't find your view interesting.
2. I'm a romantic, meaning I'm pure-nature. (Not a hippie - that's different).
3. I have no religion. I'm not particularly fond of discussing the topic either, it just gets people heated and obviously gets nowhere.
4. The few friends I have are the closest people in my life. I would do anything for them. I love you all so, so much.
5. I'm a very vivid empath... I can't see people cry without crying, and I can't be around angry people, or I get angry. It's just how I'm wired.
6. I hate most meats, not including steak, hot dogs, and burger.
7. If you ask me what my favourite holiday is, I'll say Christmas. No, not because of the presents or because of the "Christian cheer", but because of how closely knitted people become during the Christmas holiday season. And, me being empathetic, that just makes me doubly happy.
8. I'm only 16. Keep that in mind, people. Just because my body is young, doesn't mean my wits are that of an adolescent. Do NOT underestimate me because of my age.
- a little Japanese
- and a little Australian
Andria's Story Sorry, this might be a bit long... I just want someone to know about it, I guess.. Hi, I'm Andria. I'm 16 and I've lived in over 34 different houses all over the place. When I was little,… [more]
Hello? Hello? Hello? Hello? I think the most annoying thing about people is when they ask, CONTINUOUSLY, "What's wrong?" "Why are you mad?" "Are you okay?" Well. I'm bleeding, trembling, and soaking wet. Do I LOOK o… [more]
Something's There... There isn't much to say about my fear- no, it's more like an unrational phobia. Maybe it's because of all the horror movies I indulge myself in... or maybe it's because of the hallucinations I take me… [more]
Let's Play A Game Let your ears and your eyes play nasty tricks and maybe finally, then you'll get your kicks and you can play in the yard with stones an… [more]
Treat me like a child as if I deserve a sticker for putting my heart out just to watch your wall get thicker Hold me in your arms the way you held her too are we just toys to be thrown away? Does this mean anything to you? My hearts is breaking for you as if you even care you call her name in your sleep at night as if I was never there I know it’s sort of normal for my heart to break in two but I really thought you were different than all those others before you Tell me that you miss me oh, please, just feed me more my mind can’t fathom words right now my heart and soul are sore So please just do it quickly I can’t be around you much longer I’m sorry my eyes a… [more]
Comments: 0 Views: 1608 Flag
It’s a funny prospect, thinking. Thoughts are the lyrics to our lives, written and sung bit by bit. Only, sometimes, the lyrics get messy and loud, forming a cobweb that seems impossible to untangle. Those thoughts, I think, are the ones that are worth being untangled. Those are the thoughts that evolve and flourish around emotion. If every thought was calculated, contained, and unraveled, the emotion would disappear. Would we want that? A world where everyone’s thoughts are clear and easy to read? A world where the words mysterious and individual don’t exist? All day, every day, our minds are thinking. Sometimes, I wonder: Do our thoughts have a voice? Rhetorically speaking, we voice our… [more]
Comments: 0 Views: 1595 Flag