1) I hate cleaning the house and that's why I hire a maid.
2) I hate Telemarketers that constantly calling you even at Midnight to 2am in the morning,
3) I hate Rude People Period.
4) I hate Loud, Boisterous, and Obnoxious People too.
5) I hate Facebook too.
and go inbetween :D TEN THINGS I HATE
1- the cartons of juice where you have to poke a straw into the hole to drink it. I always bend the straw!!
2- clowns. They are mentallh confusing! They have sad faces but act so happy.
3- moths, creepy lil things.
4- People who hate...
I hate my boyfriend's microwave and where he has now put it
I hate how wet hair feels on my back
I hate when I can hear people eat
I hate the smell of clorox bleach
I hate how moose and gel feel on my hands ugh gross
There's a whole story behind that but...one summer I woke up with a ladybug on my face, and during the same summer there were ladybugs an inch-thick in the basement so...yeah.
2. People who talk on their phones in the checkout lane. I'm a cashier sometimes. I don't mind if...
1) Clowns - they're just creepy;
2) Bats - they're fine when they fly around outside; not so much when they invade my house;
3) Bee/wasp stings - I seem to get at least one a year;
4) Sweet potatoes - just can't stand 'em;
5) Organ music.
1 ) i hate feeling alone so i'd rather read all the time
2 ) i hate not having a room door so i can't have my privacy
3 ) i hate daddy for leaving without thinking about how i'd feel
4 ) i hate mummy for not being responsible of what she does
5 ) i hate myself for...
1) Lateness: To me, there is no better way to show an utter disdain, or disregard for another person than to be late. Now I understand things happen, and if it's occasional (and you let them know!!!), then it's totally forgivable. But late for dinners, doctors appointments, etc...
1.) child abuse *physical and sexual* especially when it is from their own parents who should be loving and protecting them not hating them or hurting them . it ***** them up for life . they should be charged and sentenced to life .
2.) People who preaches to you . for...
1. things being out of place.
3. dirty carpet.
4. I don't hate dogs but i hate when they lick my hand or leg..so annoying.
5. I hate having anxiety.
6. Most of today pop music.
7.not being able to find what i want to listen to
8. being in a "bitchyi mood"
for 5, but I'll try. In no particular order...
1. Not being real to myself.
2. Mean ******* bastards who hurt women or children.
3. Drunk drivers.
5. Climate change that could be avoided.
9. Gender discrimination.
1. I don't like any sugary snacks.
2. I don't like Movies.
3. I don't like south park. I prefer Family Guy!
4. I don't like the Dallas Cowboys and the Chargers.
5. I don't like painting.
6. I don't like any Ipods that came from apples.
7. I don't like a messy house.
15. People that drive slow. (Though I don't drive I still hate it)
14. People that are just plain creepy
13. People that think they are better then someone when they really not
12. Raciest people. (Though I am not offend by that)
11. People that accuse me of something I did...
when the person isn't busy
2. Being lied to by the people that "Care"
3. Being hungry and having nothing to eat.
4. Being called a liar when I'm telling the truth
5. Forgetting a question I wanted to ask
1.) This creeping malaise. This mental paralysis. And my seeming inability to break free from it.
4.) Bigotry-regarding race (in any direction), gender,"handicaps", religion, appearance, & politics.
5.) Abusers-especially child molesters & rapists...
6) People with delusions of grandeur
7) People who are unhappy in their relationship who won't just walk away.
8) Computers and internet that lags
9) Sticky keyboards
10) The new star wars movies
11) Cringe humor
12) Country music
14) Shots (the kind...
4. Young children in restaurants after 7 pm (they don't want to be there and should be home in bed)
3. People who can't back out of a parking space.
2. The expression "pay it forward".
1. Rude, inconsiderate, and aggressive people who can't pay attention to the space around...
I can't really explain
2. My brother - he's wrecked my life since the day he was born
3. My social anxiety - it just annoys me, I can barely leave the house
4. My relationship - I love the person I'm with, I hate that I can't show her how much she means to me
And finally 5...
1. People with loud voices. I really don't understand how someone can have no control over their own voice levels.
2. Unclean people. If you have full access to the basic hygiene supplies, UTILIZE THEM! Brush your teeth, wash your face, take a shower, clean your hair & hands...
Lies. white lies,sugar coated lies they're all lies so a big NO NO.. 4.head games. I hate them! who wouldn't anyways? head games are played by stupid ******** who really the one deserve them. so yeah my number 3 on the list is those players,cheaters and jerk playing other people...