I've been thinking about this the last couple of months. I think right before I had surgery to take out the tumors that had grown in my brain and in my stomach. Even though this year would probably have to be the hardest year I have ever had in my whole life. With three...
1. finally saw a psych and got a diagnosis
2. got a good job that I like
3. started working out
4. mastered driving in Dallas
5. cut a sociopath out of my life
6. quit antidepressants
7. saw my favorite band live
8. got A's in all my classes
9. lost a friendship and then...