I Am Crazy About You

Personal Stories, Advice, and Support 81 People

    There's this that I am am absolutely crazy

    about. He's working hours suck but his got such a passion for his job that it doesn't matter. He earns good money yet he's still humble. I think he looks absolutely gorgeous yet he doesn't see that in himself. He's sometimes clueless when it comes to women yet he so often...
    MelMeg MelMeg
    26-30, F
    Mar 3, 2014

    I Am A Social Outcast, And Very Different

    I don't like admitting it, cos i am so embarrassed of the way i am. I've always felt and known I'm different.. but i was just lucky enough to be somewhat attractive and nice people and have a loveable nature (to some). I've always been a loner.. i was always the shy asian girl...
    alwayswondering26 alwayswondering26
    18-21, F
    Feb 17, 2012

    Arghhh This Guy

    This is so irriating-I hate having crushes.Even though I am 94% sure this guy doesn't, like me, the other 6% is stupid hope burning the edges of my heart-talk about heart burn. I really like this guy-its more than the fact that we like the same things. We're similar in bahavior...
    applejackson applejackson
    18-21, F
    Jan 23, 2012

    Yes I Am

    You know who you are too.
    fungirlmmm fungirlmmm
    46-50, F
    10 Responses Oct 18, 2009
    Littlemisssomebody Littlemisssomebody
    31-35, F
    Dec 19, 2014

    I Am Deeply Uncontrollably Obsessed With Him

    I love him. He's all i think about. I want him. I need him. I can't bare to lose him. I don't want anyone else. He's so hot, sexy, cute, amazing, unique, irresistible. I know he's always had alot of girl attention... he's the best looking asian guy i have ever seen. This...
    alwayswondering26 alwayswondering26
    18-21, F
    Jun 29, 2012

    Puppy Dogs & Kitten Love

    Baby you know how much I love you :) I say it CONSTANTLY to you. I hope you realise how serious I am I am MADLY in love with you I wake up loving you and fall asleep loving you more I am crazy bout you baby, and nothing can change that :)
    TheWanderingSupertramp TheWanderingSupertramp
    26-30, M
    Oct 23, 2009

    I Should Get A Raise!

    I'm sooooooo crazy about you, I've thrown myself seriously into work. Imagine that. Concentrating on my job is the only thing that will keep me from thinking of you, imagining your smile, fantasizing about... oh well, I'm not going to go into that. My bosses really love me...
    june1999 june1999
    31-35, F
    4 Responses Oct 26, 2009
More Stories