I Am In College to Become a Child and Youth Worker

Personal Stories, Advice, and Support 3 People

    Can'T Wait!

    I'm about to begin studying ECE (Early Childhood Education), then I'm going to take a CYW (Child/Youth Worker) course that specializes in child/youth counselling and advocacy, specifically for children who have undergone sexual or domestic abuse. I think it will really give me...
    LittleWing86 LittleWing86
    31-35, F
    Apr 19, 2013
More Stories