Post
Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device

I Am Malaysian (kadazan)

Personal Stories, Advice, and Support 126 People

    A Small Contribution To The Kadazandusun Community.

    Hey me too :)The question should really be, how we can contribute from our personal level, maybe in some small wasy; to the betterment of the kadazandusun community.I am still exploring this myself :) There is a large online group on this at kadazandusun.my -- i'm a member and...
    kerintud kerintud 31-35, M Jan 30, 2010

    Your Response

    Cancel

    I'm Kadazan I Don't Speak Chinese

    I was in Penang the other day.. was walking with my Chinese friend and looking at some Chinese handicraft near Burma Road. The uncle that was manning the stall approach me and started to explain something about the goods to me in Chinese.. go figure.. [ Chinese stall...
    jomlah jomlah 31-35 Aug 27, 2008

    Your Response

    Cancel

    Proud to Be Kadazan and a Sabahan

    Kopivosian(hello), Im new here but just wanna share my thoughts that im really proud to be born in kadazan-dusun ethnic that maybe the only community living in Sabah Borneo, Land Below The Wind. honestly, im sino-kadazan, a chinese mix kadazan born. mostly people will think and...
    FallenSky75 FallenSky75 22-25 2 Responses Aug 15, 2008

    Your Response

    Cancel

    I'm Not Really a Kadazan..

    actually it is a bit weird since i'm not a kadazan?! i am really a dusun girl.. another ethnic in borneo..hehe the most thing i really honour for becoming a dusun girl is my skin is pale haha..and sometimes it is funny when people will react how confused them to know now that i...
    dejayana dejayana 22-25, F 1 Response May 12, 2008

    Your Response

    Cancel

    "murtad" As They Call It.

    I'm proud to announce that i am a Sabahan,and i love Sabah among all the other places in Malaysia.And when people asked me 'bout my race,i told them im a Sino-Kadazan.And then the second question that will definitely be asked is "Pandai cakap cina/kadazanka?"(Do you know how to...
    urbanmellow urbanmellow 22-25, F 3 Responses Jun 5, 2012

    Your Response

    Cancel

    Kadazan What?

    I am one of those lucky Kadazan that got the opportunity to further my studies in Peninsula Malaysia. The most memorable experience those day was to explain to clueless fellow Malaysian in the Peninsula what's my ethnic group is. One of the most dreaded but...
    jomlah jomlah 31-35 3 Responses Aug 18, 2008

    Your Response

    Cancel

    Related Experiences

    80%(?) Chinese straight from China, but is in Malaysia right now. Don't ask me about the other 20 percent...=_=
    AtashinoSunflower AtashinoSunflower 13-15, F 1 Response Apr 30

    Your Response

    Cancel
    I am so glad I found this forum. I am glad I am not the only one living the Australian lie (not Australian dream). I am born and grew up in Malaysia to Chinese parents. Everybody...
    malaysianinoz malaysianinoz 26-30, M 9 Responses May 4

    Your Response

    Cancel
    This post is really long. It's about me. I don't mind if you want to read or now. I'm a 15 year-old Malaysian girl. I've been depressed since 2 years ago but it was not worse as...
    introverrted introverrted 13-15, F May 4

    Your Response

    Cancel
    I'm not good in English but I will try my best to let you guys understand my story. I made a big mistake when I was in high school, at the age of 16. I had a boyfriend and he...
    dinosaur13 dinosaur13 18-21, F 4 days ago

    Your Response

    Cancel
More Stories