would have been like if I had made one choice differently, had taken another path just once, or turned left instead of right at just one crossroads. It seems that every decision, no matter how small, directs the course of our lives and the lives of everyone else we touch. It is...
1. Write the paper , don't write the paper
2. Study for the test, don' study
3. Call her , don't call her
4. Take the great job for the summer in DC, be a goofball and do drugs
5. Study hard, do more drugs and drink
6. Fill out the college application, procrastinate and miss the...
here is definitely a scary one as my last post got some bad press sadly.
I still love this site though as you can find real comfort in strangers and see the world just a little bit more brightly.
Not too long ago I decided to study Photography as I loved it- it made me think...