I Believe That I Have Psychic Powers

Personal Stories, Advice, and Support 25 People

    I don't know if this is psychic

    or not, but my twin brother and I can talk to each other telepathically, and sometimes he can override my consciousness and make me do things (but I haven't learned how to do that to him yet). I don't think that's a common thing, is it..?
    DementedKarkat DementedKarkat
    16-17, T
    2 Responses May 6, 2015

    whenever I was 7 I began seeing white

    silhouettes with human figures. I never really knew what it was. as I got older they became more vivid and I began to see actually people. before I could actually see them I could hear them. it got worse through the years. my family used to be religious so after a very vivid...
    deleted deleted
    26-30
    1 Response May 6, 2015

    We All Do

    We all have the capacity to use our minds to do amazing things. Everyone has some sort of gift they can tap into, it can be that when the phone rings you instantly know who it or when you know the what a person is really thinking even tho there there saying another. Some call it...
    hopper130 hopper130
    26-30, M
    2 Responses May 7, 2011

    I believe that my brain can do

    so much! I believe everyone's brain can. We humans only use 10% of our brains! ONLY TEN!!! What about the other 90%? Well I think I tapped into at least 20% of my brain. I have powers. I can move and break things with my mind, but only when my emotions go haywire. I try to make...
    delvilel delvilel
    18-21, F
    1 Response Jan 2, 2014
More Stories