Day 7 (last day)
- finding EP has been one of the best discoveries I've made this summer. So many of you here make my day every day, and you don't even know it. Just by letting...
Day 7 (my last post):
-I'm happy I actually completely seen this through every day. I normally can't even do simply things like that completely.
-I had a relaxing stroll through...
I thank God for each and every day. Today I am 39 weeks pregnant with my third child. What a blessing! I thank Him for allowing me to be a mother and giving me strength to do it...
1) I'm finally headed home from SC! After being delayed at every bus station! I feel good that I kept my calm and was able to pull through like the real MVP.
2) My bf was able to...
What a wonderful group, reading everyones positive thoughts gives me a lot of good energy every morning. It's fantastic that I can share my happy feelings with others here...
I am Strong... I am Unique... I am Blessed...
Have an amazing day everyone! :)
Oh there is nothing like a bit of gratitude to get yourself out of a pity party sometimes. So I just have to do this!
. I survived Stage 3, Grade 3 Breast Cancer
- there are "wishes" floating through the air in my yard, cicadas and crickets are chirping, it's 72 degrees, breezy and sunny, and there's a bonfire next door that smells...
1.The weather is better now.After days of hot weather,the day has cooled due to rain.2.Everything looks fresh and green.3.Durga Puja ,our greatest festival ,is about to start.I...
What a wonderful weather!!! :)
I feel the Universe is smiling at me! :)
I'm grateful to live in this wonderful city! :)
Yay for day 2!!! I love this group!! I guess that counts...
1. Labor Day weekend!!!
2. About to go enjoy my friends company
3. My bed is the comfiest thing ever
Day 1. Morning walk was cool and beautiful.... Good dreams.... Dh good
2. Labor Day
3. Home-made brew!
Day 3--- i was able to sleep for 7 hrs yay!!(usually sleep around 2-4hrs). Work was easy. No traffic since it's holiday :D hope ya'll have a great one!
Day 2: woke up to a house full of family. Had the day off. Had a great lunch with some amazing friends :)
Make progress one time and it makes you happy. Make progress day after day, week after week and it makes you a champion.
- Greg Werner
I am so happy and grateful to have two healthy and happy wonderful little kids, I love them and I love myself... Today is going to be an amazing day! Thank you Universe, thank you...
Day 2 : I woke up with a song in my heart, god , pandora music
My week of positives looked something like this ..
Internet ~ Connections.
Family ~ Friendships ~ Colleagues.
Home ~ Work ~ Team Work.
Focused Planning Achieved...
Day 3: got a bunch of stuff done for the wedding, had hearts to hearts with my parents that left me feeling loved, it was a beautiful sunny day with no rain.
Late post. Day 4. Work was easy. Nephew always makes me laugh. Saw someone i havent seen for a long time.
Its my day off hehe! Just chillin at home. And i get to sleep for a long time, which i really need :D
I think I skipped yesterday but I'll just say I had an off day :P
Day 4: I made my second flight after only having a 20 minute layover, saw my wonderfully handsome fianc...
Late post again from yesterday. Last day off. Slept really well. Just hang out wit the fam :)
7th day- back to work tonight. The night crew is awesome except for this one person :p i had some yummy iced cafe mocha. Yall have a fun and very very nice weekend!! :)
Day 5: spent two hours with my fiancé. Got our marriage license!! And took a much needed nap.
The days are flying by
I am Perfect just the way I Am.. I know that everything is Perfect, right here, right now.. I Trust the Universe.. :)
Good Morning Beautiful People! :) [Afternoon/Evening, if you...
Day 6: spent quality time with my other half, my hair looked great! :P finally ate healthy after three days of eating bad :)
Before the day is up :)
1) I received both a good morning AND a goodnight text from him today! I appreciate that he still makes an effort because I know how BUSY he is with...
I forgot about yesterday's positives but here goes before the sun rises.
1) I've decided to try out the poetic justice braids with a bit of a twist ;) I'm looking forward to...
1. I positively love the mountains. The beauty just keeps me in a state of awe!...Can you believe how it will be in a few more weeks in this wild and wonderful state...
1- I finally got around to learning the Sais.
2- I made a new friend (in real life xD)
3- TMNT is on right now. ^_^
I Found a great new Friend with whom I share same beliefs about life! :) I Enrolled my kids in a wonderful Daycare. I Get to have some Me-Time this afternoon! Yay me! :)
1- I'm back to meditating daily.
2- No one got on my nerves today.
3- My plants are finally producing vegetables and fruit. :3
1. I love the color of my newly painted kitchen and dining room...so nice.
2. I had cooked chocolate pudding with graham crackers crumbed up in it for supper...yummy!
Day 3 ... 1. Sunset was beautiful 2. Husband :) 3. Getting the lawn mowed lol
Day 4: son got his drivers lisence 2. Dil came over 3. Jack in the box sourdough chicken
- a family who lived in the home I now live in stopped by for a nostalgic look at their old house. They had lived there 35 years and had moved out 14 years ago. I met them...
-I got in good exercise.
-I didn't eat a lot.
-I had a relaxing day with no mental breakdowns.
-I feel I am blessed in many ways.
-I finally had a good nights sleep.
-I found my missing book.