I Can't Find My Son

Personal Stories, Advice, and Support

    Lost With Out Him

    In 2005 when my ex and I split she dissapeared with my son that was 4 1/2 at the time snce thsn I have been searching for them . I pay my child support like I am suppose to but in Oklahoma you don't get a check sent to you anymore it goes on a card like a credit card so it doesn...
    towermonkey towermonkey
    41-45, M
    1 Response Aug 14, 2007
More Stories