My sister has been my main source of depression but I also can't live without her because when she's around things go easier and smoothly and its a whole feeling when she's around...
10.) Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
9.) I See Fire - Ed Sheeran
8.) Sing - Ed Sheeran
7.) 8 Days A Week - The Beatles
6.) Can't Hold Us - Macklemore
5.) When I Come Around - Green...
1) warrior~Demi lovato 2) Caraphernelia~ pierce the veil 3) not the American average~ asking Alexandria 4) the a team~ ed sheeran 5) bridge over troubled water~ Simon and Garfunkel...
1. Number One Fan by Plies
2. Picture by Kid Rock & Shania Twain
3. Love Like Honey by Pretty Ricky
4. He Won't Go by Adele
5. God Bless The Child by Billie Holiday
6. Play Too...
Music is like a best friend! anything and everything.
However this list changes after my mood
1) 30 seconds to mars - Kings and queens
2) Metallica - One
3) Guns 'N Roses - November Rain
4) Aerosmith - Love in an elevator
1.) Icarus by Bastille
It's just amazing. 'Nuff Said
2.) Bad Company by 5 Finger Death Punch
3.) Trees by 21 Pilots
I relate to it a lot
4.) Little Talks by Of Monsters...
1.) This house that doubt built- A day to remember 2.) Run fee- Asking Alexandria 3.) How to save a life- The Fray 4.) Dare you to move- Switchfoot 5.) Fearless- For Today 6.) It...
In no particular order:
1. American Idiot - Green Day
2. Helena - My Chemical Romance
3. Dead! - My Chemical Romance
4. Little Things - Good Charlotte
5. The Anthem - Good...
1)boulevard of the broken dreams by green day 2)imagine by john lennon 3) across the universe by the beatles 4) smother me by the used 5) on melancholy hill by gorillaz 6...
I found her alittle over a year ago ..when I tell you she is the most beautiful woman I ever seen ...my god must have made her for me ..somehow some way I will get just one more...
Just listened to Veridia today and it's like Gwen Stefani if she were in a metal band. It's great!