I am in a relationship with the most incredible man! I feel so lucky to be with him. I've never been so happy with a guy before. I think we are perfectly in sync, like we thinking...
4.) Helping people
5.) The ocean
:) I could make a huge list of everything that makes me happy <3
51, finding a solution to a problem 52, seeing birds nests in trees 53, making everything match my outfit 54, nail polish 55, chanel no five 56, peace and quiet 57, hot chocolate...
I'm just so 😢 I need something to make me happy to distract me to make me feel good all the time
3. Complimenting others
4. Making others smile
5. Making others laugh
6. Reading manga
7. Watching anime
8. Spending time with those I won't see again...
The five main things that make me happy are: my boyfriend and his crazy family, listening to music, going for a run, hanging out with my family, and trying new hair styles.
#2 My bf
#5 the OCEAN ..... these FIVE beautiful & wonderful things make me happy!
Yesterday my beloved, cherished kitty who I got to replace my last kitty that died less than a year ago was killed under the garage door. That kitty was one of the few things I had...
4. Anything by Hayao Miyazaki
5. Good quotes
7. The smell of sawdust
8. The sounds of Miami
10. Highlands cattle
11. The QnA
Saw my ex today. Well we we're happily involve but circumstances forced us to break up. It was hard at first but today I was walking and he ran up to me.... He looked happy and...
1) get my shoulder fixed
2) enjoy my journey of becoming a nurse
3) make new non broke friends
4) continue to exercise and go to the gym
5) let this new guy love me if he does
I never like seeing people upset because I always think they might end up like I was. Alone, scared, upset, cutting or trying to kill themselves. I always try and cheer people up...
1. To be in love with someone who love me more than I love him
2. Being accomplished at a job I m passionate about
3. Look beautiful everyday
4. Being able to eat whatever I...
71. The fact that the first part of my list actually posted even though I accidentally hit the emoticon button & usually I can't hit post after that.
72. My buddy who chatted...
1. Being healthy; 2. Being able to travel; 3. Nerdy T-shirts; 4. Funny socks and underwear; 5. Quantum physics; 6. Books, books, and more books; 7. Secondhand bookstores; 8...
2. Baby zoo animals
6. Happy people
7. Sunny days
8. Comedy movies
12. Pampering myself
2. Fairy Tail, Farscape and Bob's Burgers (these shows can always cheer me up)
3. Video Games
4. Video editing
5. Night time
7. Learning about the Universe
2. the things my son says
3. when my car works
4. a good day at work
5. a good workout
6. when my back is not sore
7. Gracie the dog
8. morning sunlight when i don't have...
This is actually going to be a challenge for me. I can easily list 100 things I hate or that annoy me, but a 100 things that make happy... Hmmm... Lets see...
There are so many depressed people on EP. I wish you all a happy day, today. :p
A happy day, or a regular day.
it's funny you know? the thought that maybe, just maybe you can be with that one person who can do everything to make you smile or make you cry.. and then finding out just how much...
4-the night time
6-thinking of someone
1. Rowan Blanchard
2. Sabrina Carpenter
3. Getting noticed by your idol on Twitter or Instagram
4. Watching TV
5. New episodes of Girl Meets World
6. Hot Chocolate
2. My doggies
4. Happy people
I must be pretty bored to be thinking about doing this, but it seems like a healthy thing to do, honestly.
I'm just gonna run straight through this. Stream of consciousness time...
2. dancing to cheerful music
3. meaningful conversations with the people I care about
4. finding myself in a quote by someone else
5. making someone else happy (that...
That was me. Been envious and now I finally think it's enough...hate is overrated and so is love. It's all a form of attachment and is impermanent but the grudge one holds on to...
1) reading great poetry 2) writing poetry 3) music that makes my soul do things 4) cats doing adorable and weird things 5) attention from people I care about
- definitely NOT my other half (instead thinking about that always make me miserable)
- chocolates (eat and drink)
- clear blue sky with cloud
- rain while inside...
I'm still not over it yet sadly, it's like what he'd said is stuck inside my mind. It's like all I hear is excuses and it's true you know when people don't want to be with you it's...
...and it truly sucks to know I will probably never be with her.
Hugs, kisses, blankets, books, and ice cream
Feel like I should keep doing this. Tonight it's more of a list of things I'm grateful for.
1. The TV show Undsteable.
2. My husband
3. The fact that my hard work on Sunday...
3. Thinking of my dad
4. Chinese food
7. combat boots
8. My niece
So my best friend invited me to this seminar thing he did a few days of and then he was finishing a course or something and I came as support. It's this program and everyone who...
4. My car
8. Game of Thrones
10. My job
13. my church
1. Being in the sun
2. A good book
3. Anything music related
4. Spending time with my loved ones
5. Babies their perception of the world amazes me.
1, my husband 2, my kids 3, baking 4, sewing 5, going for a meal in a restaurant 6, breakfast in bed 7, shopping with friends 8, sex 9, spanking 10, keep fit dvds 11, hula hoops 12...