I Gina

Personal Stories, Advice, and Support

    Trouble With Doctors

    I Gina have a situation with my fathers state taxes and his primary care physiciian. You see, my dad retired on permanant and total disabilalty. His former Dr. would sign his schedule IT 2440 (Indiana's disabilaty retirement deduction) form. His newest Dr. ,however,(new by 3...
    fgina74 fgina74
    Mar 5, 2008
More Stories