I have a small list of turn offs, but please don't take offense.
1. Excessive swearing. Occasional swearing is fine, but I am not a huge fan of women that swear unnecessarily.
2. Baby talk. One of my pet peeves.
3. Noisy eating. Smacking lips etc.
4. Uncleanliness. A bit...
stains because they aren't caused by bad hygiene but I once meet a guy with **** actually on his teeth. not stains, like there was stuff on them *gags* 2. wearing sports shorts when they aren't doing anything active 3. telling baby, holocaust, racist, sexist, or homophobic jokes...
Here's my list :D
1.) Bad hygiene. There is nothing more unappealing to me then a person who has poor hygiene. Nasty odor, bad breath, greasy hair...clean your sh*t up please, it's not attractive.
2.) Constant Immaturity. Don't get me wrong, I'm pretty immature myself and I love...
You'll know one when you meet one. . .
Attention getters (one who is the know-it-all type kind of person)
One who belongs to the minority but who's actually a racist.
One who uses hurtful words to children.
Liars = Politicians, Lovers, Salesman and Diet...
weeks - I can recall at least 3 guys doing this)
2. Saying "I love you" after a few dates
3. Talking about your financial fitness when it has no relevance to the conversation (subtle brags)
4. Overt brags
5. Telling me you have any kind of expectations on how I dress, my...
long list, not in any particular order, sorry if I offend anyone! 1) B.O. 2) Bad breath 3) Facial hair 4) Smoking 5) Drugs 6) Self absorbed 7) Talks too much 8) Acne 9) Clingy 10) Racist or sexist jokes 11) Too serious 12) Know it all.
Shower well and thoroughly wash with soap including your crack.
2. Floss and brush daily and have professional dental cleanings at least 2x year
3. Don't send me a photo of your privates.
4. Don't be macho or call me "baby"
5. Make sure your dishes are done, your linens are...
bad teeth, b.o, vanity ,3/4length skinny jeans on men, with white canvas slip on shoes, overly styled quiffed hair with too much product, sulking, tactlessness, last to the bar men, fake tans, bum bags, shorts with socks and shoes, ties flipped over the shoulder, comb overs...
alpha males (like if you think you're better than me because you're a dude, I'll kick you in the balls.)
-white people with dreadlocks
-WHEN GUYS ONLY EVER WEAR BASKETBALL SHORTS
-too long of beards (like redneck beards)
2) not open-minded
4) not understanding me
5) has nothing in common with me
6) disrespects periods and the menstrual cycle (I mean, grow up! It's fascinating, beautiful, and if it weren't for this cycle, you wouldn't be alive today, and you wouldn't be able to...
I think it's a turn on
1. If he calls after a date.
2. If he brings you a flower.
3. If he tells you your pretty
4 If he tells you your smart
5 If he laughs at you jokes
6 If he likes your cooking
7 If he likes your...
Racism 3) Negative gossip 4) RW politics and religion 5) Extremism of almost any variety 6) Atheists who knock Christians and Christians who knock atheists 7) People who own a lot of guns 8) Anti-government paranoia 9) Extreme obesity (sorry) 10) People who think they know all...
so long haha
1. no compassion
2. poor hygiene
9. drug addicts
11. cleanliness (dirty house,car)
12. picking your nose
13. clipping nails in public
14. chewing with mouth open
15. mean to animals
think to much 3.being a slob/bad hygiene 4.over confidence (being cocky)5.being negative about everything 6.being rude 7.assuming you know everything and that you're right about it 8.pet names without even knowing you 9.expecting your woman to do everything for you(like a...
no self pride, egotistical, etc. but I have one major turn off that is a complete and utter deal breaker, and Im just wondering if Im the only person that feels this way.
I don't care if he has the body of an Adonis, the mind line Einstein, and a package like john Holmes, if...
People who think they are worth more or better than others
4. Selfish people
5. Narrow minded ignorant people
7. Egotistical people ( they are fun to shut down though)
8. Greedy people
9. Those who think that their lives are more superior than others
10. Show ponies...
It really ticks me off when someone is standing next to you in a store talking in another language while looking at you. I mean, seriously....if you want to visit or live in a country different than your own, at least take the time to learn the language! It's so RUDE to stand...
I met a guy online a while ago and we text a lot. It went on for a little over a month. He is a cool guy, attractive, sweet and good conversation. He lives in London so I know I have zero chances of ever being with him but I liked the idea of having him as a guy I could chat...
3. Text speak, 4. Using the silent treatment/not talking to me when you're annoyed/mad, 5. People who want to go out and party all the time, 6. Selfish people, 7. People who are rude to others, 8. Liars, 9. Cheaters, 10. Homophobic people.
I have turn offs, just like everyone else.
1. blow-outs (a hair-do by Pauly D lol) Hey, I love spiky hair and what not..but damn,please don't wear the "blow-out"..it makes you look like a douche...and it's very unsexy.
2.smoking (well, kinda, I've done got used to it now o.o...
I'm going to try to write what I think men like and don't like,this isn't easy!!
Men don't like:
1. When you call or come over right after a date. [ Wait three days after]
2. when you do all the talking. Or talk to much about their relationship.
3. To be to...
3) guys who think they know everything
4) quietness on the phone or in person
5) wearing no poplar anything brand
6) guys who always complain about walking or acting lazy on rainy days
7) being in my business when I'm texting
8) guys who think they're better then others
..gee I have a lot haha
1. dirty finger nails
2. mean to retail staff/customer service staff
4. dirty/unkept clothing
5. bad smelling cologne
6. submissive men
8. girly men (not being able to fix a car etc)
9. long hair
10. dirty hair
11. bad breath