I Have A Sibling That Was Born Premature

Personal Stories, Advice, and Support 2 People

    At The Time, Smallest And Earliest Baby Ever Born...

    My little sister was born at 26 and a half weeks gestation, and weighing in at 800 grams. we were told she would have a 40% chance of survival, 60% chance of not making it. and if she did make it, there was a major chance that she would have some serious issues. i was...
    ElectroGirlie ElectroGirlie
    22-25, F
    Apr 21, 2010

    Ivy Temperance

    I got a call from my sister in the middle of the night, and she said that my mother just gave birth to my new little sister Ivy. My mother is supposed to be due August 15, so she was only 30 weeks along. I am scared for both of them. Im scared for me too, as Im pregnant with...
    poppyjoy poppyjoy
    22-25, F
    2 Responses Jun 3, 2013
More Stories