1) My deceased best friend.- had my back in Viet Nam
2) Peter Pan-she can fly
3) CAine - Kung Fu
4) John Wayne
5) The boy who sat next to me in the fifth grade who had the worst body odor in the world.
6) My mother - armed only with a wooden spoon
7) Sonic the hedge hog
I read a good friend’s (June1999) post today, and I was inspired to come up with a top-ten list of my own. So here they are (in no particular order), my top ten choices, to watch my back in a bar fight. OR… As I like to think of it, “The 10 baddest...
- Steven Seagal
- Antonio Banderas
- Johnny Depp (just cos he is gorgeous)
- Rob Pattinson (same as Johnny)
- M Shadows
- Kellan Lutz
- Michael C Hall
- Christian Camargo
- Channing Tatum
- Charlie Hunnam
1. Bruce Willis
2. Chuck Norris
(the fight would be over in about 2.7 seconds with just those 2 men, but I'll play along....)
3. Jayne Cobb ("Serenity"/"Firefly")
4. Laila Ali
5. Aragorn ("Lord of the Rings")
6. River Tam ("Serenity"...
Eminem - "...The diabolical one. Very methodical when I slaughter them". After listening to 3 A.M., I'd definitely have him on my side Denise Austin - Okay I admit. When I was in high school, I would wake up early in the morning to watch her show because she looked...
In my hometown, the top ten people on your side in a bar fight are the people you're around. Once you come in drinking, the people around you are automatically your ride or die buddies. Anything could break out and it's almost bound to happen in a group of ten. Sometimes they get...
I had this up before and now it's gone, not sure who was in it.
1. Chuck Norris
2. Steven Segal
3. Vin Diesel, eye candy
4. Brad Pitt, again, eye candy
6. Bruce Lee
9. The Joker
10. Me, cos I don't many people who have as mean a left...
1. Muhammed Ali - the Brick House & the Intimidator (in his prime)
2. Michelle Yeoh - the Secret Weapon (Gracious Mentor in "Couching Tiger, Hidden Dragon")
3. Ernest Hemingway - the Instigator (holds his liquor too)
4 & 5. Bonnie...
1. Jet Lee. There's this efficiency in him that I always admire. We'll finish things up in no time.
2. Sigma07. Everything will bounce off his big head so it's all good.
3. Achilles1989. He doesn't even have to do anything, he can just stand there and grin and everybody will be...
1 xholz cause i bet she would shank anyone before they could move ;)
2 amelle because shes vicious and makes me think she might beat the crap out of me
3 GC because would punch me in the face too and claim it was an accident
4 chuck norris because he's chuck norris nuff said
1: The Undertaker - Did you ever hear the one about the man that can't be destroyed? Steel chairs cannot stop him, ladders can't keep him down, not even tables or being burned alive in a coffin 'nuff said.
2: Kane - A monster of a man with an unending appetite for destruction...
MY TOP TEN ARE:
1. Myself - I'm pretty diplomatic and can talk my way out of stuff when needed
2. My Lover - hate going to bars alone
3. Bartender, I always get the bartender on my side when entering a new club
4. Owner, after visiting once or twice, I...
1. Chuck Norris 2. Leon 3. Aragorn 4. Marge Simpson (on steroids) 5. The Terminator 6. Darth Vader 7. The Incredible Hulk 8. Steven Seagal 9. Leela 10. Rambo
I hope numbers 2 through 10 would have the sense to stay out of Chuck's way.
My brother number 2
His wife & my namesake (small but feisty)
P- shorter than me but he is a strong wee runt
The Old Man- getting on in years but still can send fear of God into both my brothers and anyone else that gets on his wrong side
1) My friend Chris, because what good is getting in a brawl if nobody can back up your story?
2, 3 & 4) The Hanson brothers, of Slapshot fame.
5) Lindsey Lohan. I just want to see what the crazy ***** would do.
6) Hal Sparks. Total badass! Seriously.
7 & 8) Jake...