1. 50 Pairs of Stilettos
2. 250 Dresses
3. 25 Handbags and clutches
4. 15 Nighties & 100 lingeries
5. 5 vouchers for Vacations
6. Free Spa Services for lifetime
7. Loreal and Rimmel Beauty Box
8. 45 Perfumes
9. My very own Home sweet Home
with lifetime maid
10. A Pink Audi e tron...
There's one on things I want to buy. I have a folder in my bookmarks called "wishlist". There are 3 books, 1 cd and a dvd in it. (I started it only recently, I guess there would be a lot more things in it, if I already had it for a longer time.)
And then there's some...
I always think of things I think would be just great to have happen to me.
1. Right after xmas, I'm expecting my eldest girl to come home and go camping with me; something I know is going to happen that I am looking very forward to. But if I had a wish that would make...
Basin more times.... It was so incredible from the top of the mountain there. I wish I had been more proactive and taken initiative to go out and do these things, multiple things .... I was so awed by it and other opportunities made me so happy that I just really wish I had been...
few things on my wish list they include.....
Going to Mexico for my sisters wedding $2500
Buying a floor lamp with five heads $300
Buying clothing from venus.Com for me and my daughter $3000
Buying patio furniture $2000-4000
Buying a hanging chair or 2 $1600 each
New bedding for...
I have a lot of wishes.
1) I wish I could get my parents to stop fighting.
2) I wish I had a brother who respected me.
3) I wish I was done collage so I can get a real job and get paid real money to get myself stuff.
4) I wish my mom would stop suffering me and left me alone...
I want to be sincerely personified and be ready to make sacrifices in life.
I want to believe that no dream is impossible and want to be dedicatedly and passionately involved till any extent to make that happen.
I want to be an ordinary human being with a thought process...
I don't ask for much... in fact, most years I can't think of anything I want. I usually end up getting giftcards to restaurants and whatnot.
But this year is different! I actually thought of some things I want!
1. A bike. I am trying to live a healthier...
at the top is a house I own and a holiday units
having a career and continue education
being in a happy marriage and with children
but apart from that, I would like to travel
to Iceland... and see the churches, lakes and landscape
I would love to go to Russia and see all...
I know I'm certainly not alone, as many of us are dealing with the same thing...I have a wish that my student loans were paid off. With a Sallie Mae interest rate double that of my car loan, my student loans have become a huge burden, and I'm only on year 3 of payments. I can no...
I have been a nice girl so I wish I can have these things lol. In no particular order:
Clothes! Clothes! Clothes! (different colors but can be mostly black --I just love black clothes :p)
Shoes, and lots of them.
a brand new cellphone integrated with 3.x...
In no particular order:
1. Dresses, skirts and tops, nylons and tights and high heels.
2. A boyfriend.
3. A lover.
4. To be made love to as a woman by a man.
5. To have an org*sm.
6. To have multiple org*sms.
7. To be French kissed by a man.
8. To experience anal sex.
9. To give...
[x] Go to New York
[x] Go to Sydney
[ ] Hug a monkey
[ ] Touch a lion
[x] Touch a dolphin
[x] Ride a horse
[x] Meet somebody from the internet
[ ] Wear high heels without looking dumb
[ ] Get an awesome boyfriend
[x] Have a very nice kiss
[x] Have sex
[x] Move out
[x] Go to the...
1. See Italy, all of it.2. Start a non-profit that helps survivors of Domestic Violence rebuild their lives.3. Start a peer-support network for the children of Domestic Violence to give them a place to speak openly, without fear of hurting their survivor parent.4. Learn more...
1.I wanna get rid of all my insecurities
2.I want to understand the others around me
3.I want to become wiser and wiser
4.I want to eliminate the toxic people from my life
5.I wish the mother of ignorants would not be pregnant all the time
6.I wish that people would not do...