1 Been on an airplane
2 Been to Florida,
3 Been on a cruise ship,
4 Been to Disney World,
5 Been to the Bahama's,
6 Been to New York,
7 Went camping in the Smokey Mountains,
8 Learned to Drive,
9 Driven by myself for 11 1/2 hours across the states,
10 Been to over 18...
I became a mother at 33.
I've been on top of Mt. Rainier.
I've climbed the stairs up to the Statue of Liberty's crown.
I've been on the observation deck of the Sears tower.
I've been on the observation deck of the Empire State Building.
I've been on the...
Here we go...
1. Joined EP :)
2. Got my pilots licence (both US and Canadian, fixed wing and rotary)
3. Operated cranes and have tickets.
4. Drove truck all over North America.
5. Drove the Autobahn in Germany.
6. Been awake forty hours straight.
7. Been to Vegas, spent more...
1) I have been called a ***** for speaking my mind.
2) I have been abused physically, mentally, emotionally and sexually by my father.
3) I have done Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Tae Kwon Do, baseball, Horse-back Riding, Swimming, Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Gymnastics, etc.
4) I have...
1. I have loved.
2. I have hated.
3. I have seen a grape shoot out of someone nose via laughter.
4. I have laughed so hard I have dribbled in my pants...."peed" was a bit too strong a word.
5. I have cried myself to sleep.
6. I have learned that life is about embracing the good...
Thoughts and statements.
1. Psychological tests give me extreme lack of empathy scores.
Apparently I am a psychopathic narcissist.
Yet my empathy level to connect with the weak, in despair, seems to be extremely high as well as with animals? How does that make me a psychopath...
Scraped barnacles from a boat hull.
3. Swam across the fjord naked
4. Eaten beluga caviar.
5. Been to København.
6. Been strapped seated on the roof of a car, and driven to the beach.
7. Climbed high up in a tall tree in the forest
8. Kissed a girl fully on her lips.
Kissed a boy
3. Been in a musical
4. Fell in love
5. Had my heart broken
6. Ate liver.
7. Made a Facebook
8. Made an Instagram
9. Sang karaoke
10. Wore high heels all night
11. Been to an Opera
12. Been to church
13. Owned two dogs
14. Did my own nails
15. Worked at a...
1. Slid down a zipwire (and screamed like a girl from start to finish)
2. Been to Japan
3. Been to Hong Kong
4. Never failed an exam
5. Marched beside Bono on a CND Rally
6. Kissed a member of Boney-M
7. Made babies
8. Achived one of my ambitions in life by accident...
Welp here's 50 things I've done...
1. Lived to see 25 lol
2. Given birth (yeah ouch)
3. Fought the boys and I won
4. Wrote a poem which was published.
5. Made my own screen print t-shirts.
6. Graduated high school (didn't think I would)
7. Worked in a hair salon for a total of...
1. I have read a little exerpt from "11 minutes", but otherwise I haven't actually read anything by Paolo Coelho - so far
2. In 1991 I listened to Terence Trent D'Arby: "To the outside world I will not be defined. 'Cause I'm neither fish nor flesh".
3. I have played football. I...
1. I been to The Weather Channel and weather service
2.Like Cleveland and Columbus, OH teams
3.I graudated college 2004
4.Disliked school start times
5.Have Cerebral Palsy and Aspergers
6.Like Gym, swim, bowling and work
7.Enjoy Christian Music
8. Like Saturdays Church (not...
1. I have been in love with someone so much it hurt.
2. I have been on diet (multiple times).
3. I dressed Gerard Butler's annoying model girlfriend in a fashion show when i worked backstage as a dresser in fashion week.
4. I adopted 4 shelter dogs and found homes for several...
Been married 2x
3. Traveled across the east coast
4. Been to Times Square for Christmas
5. Kicked drugs
6. Been a complete mess
7. Learned to live and love again
8. Collect tattoos
9. Go to concerts regularly as if it were my job
10. Been in love with a woman
1 I was loved.
2 I loved
3 I learned
4 I tried
5 I failed
6 I succeeded
7 I fathered a son
9 I went to my son's funeral
10 I made many friends
12 I comfronted others
13 I worshipped
14 I painted
15 I composed music
16 I wrote
17 I died
18 I was brought back to live...
1. Took a hot air balloon ride.
2. Been to the top of The Empire State Building
3. Been to Disney World
4. Started Transition
5. Rode an airplane cross country
6. Rode a train cross country
7. Fell in love
8. Moved out
9. Graduated Highschool early,
10. Went to Lobster Fest in...
1. Married my first and only love.
2. Divorced my first and only love.
3. Have twins with different birthdays.
4. Lived with my parents after divorce.
5. Owned two new vehicles.
6. Owned two houses.
7. Was in the Army.
8. Served in...
1) kissed in the snow
2) saw a broadway musical
3) went to berklee college of music for one year
4) lived in Boston
5) learned flight of the bumblebee on flute
6) was drum major in my high schools marching band
7) took the SAT's three times
8) transferred colleges
1. I was born 2.I went to junior school 3.I went to Grammar school 4.I went to college. 5.I passed my exams. 6.I joined the Police at 18 7.I went to Police Training College. 8.I successfully passed out of the Training College. 9.I started working as a qualified Police Officer 10...
2) Lived in two states. 3) Urinated outside. 4) Seen a therapist. 5) Taken psychiatric medication. 6) Smoked something. 7) Eaten rattlesnake. 8) Been a divorced mom before I was 21. 9) Licked a 9V battery. 10) Ridden a horse. 11) Befriended a cow. And a bull. 12) Broken my back...
1. I have delivered babies. And guess what? Each one is as magical as the last and yes..I cry from joy!
2. I have felt the euphoria of true love twice in my life.
3. I have been homeless.
4. I have been at gunpoint an felt my life flash before my eyes.
5. I have been on...
1. Won 1st place State Champions for cheerleading my freshman year in high school.2. Got caught stealing back in middle school.3. Gone through a Good Charlotte gothic stage, lol.4. Had one of my old best friends use my name when she got arrested, i was only 14 at the time. My dad...
50 things I have done:1. I took tap dancing in elementary school.2. I played the Clarinet for 4 years in school.3. I helped tutor other kids in reading while in school.4. I attended school in 8 different districts k-115. I graduated as a Junior when I was 16.6. I...
1. Travelled the world and seen some amazing places
2. Was married for 8 yrs before having kids.
3. Have a Bsc honours degree
4. I live next door to a radio one DJ
5. I am outspoken ( gets me into trouble at times)
6. Am a registered nurse
7.my favorite holiday destination is the...
1. I've had back surgery when I had just turned 12.
2. Been hit by a teacher when I was small
3. Have been wearing glasses since I was 3
4. Was bullied severely because of it since a small age.
5. I've never done good in school because I would get distracted.
6. When I...
1. Graduated High School2. Learned to drive3. Married (Trapped by my toxic ex)4. Given Birth (4x)5. Miscarried (5x)6. Trained Dogs7. Baked a cake8. Cooked Christmas Dinner and Easter Brunch9. Escaped a abusive bad marriage10. Learned to swim11. Flow a...
1. I was born.
2. I have drove my dad's pickup underage, over 1000 miles.
3. Known that any one out hear has also done #2.
4. I have made over 1000 cakes and cupcakes and pies.
5. I have slept outside for an entire summer.
6. I have been in a bar.
7. I have drank a strawberry...
1. Saw my daughter open her eyes for the first time and see only me.
2. Gone on many night swims in a lake with and without friends, with and without swimsuits.
3. Watched sun rise from a volcano in Hawaii
4. Surfed in the Pacific Ocean
5. Made Love in the summer rain
lost in a mineshaft in real life
-found a fossil
-read 20 books in one summer
-broke a 3D tv
-witnessed a kid pull a gun on a teacher
-got my heart broken
-snook out at night
-been on TV
-started a small business
-been thrown across the bus
-read through a whole...
1. Won 2nd place in a drunk driving poster contest. (got a t-shirt!)
2. Ate frog legs in a buffet.
3. Been to 2 funerals.
4. Miserably failed my drivers test the 1st time I took it.
5. Biked close to 20 miles in 1 day.
6. Spent a summer visiting waterfalls.
7. Used my body as a...
1. I have lived in a very beautiful place. 2. I have been horse back riding 3. I have been to Disneyland 3 Times. 4. I went to a Diabetes camp. 5. Watched Saturday morning cartoons when they were cool. 6. Worked in Retail. 7. Entered High School at the turn of the century. 8...
and finished it in a decade. Yes! That tough!
2. Set (probably) 1k sqm of field on fire.
3. Had a minor accident last Saturday.
4. I played with soapsuds in the bathroom until I moved out of my parents' house.
5. Foregone sleep for 48 hours because I was on night and dawn patrol...
Been asked out
3. Learned a new language
4. Had trichotillomania
5. Had a tantrum over not wanting to play the piano
6. Stayed up all night
7. Caught something on fire
8. Cried myself to sleep
9. Saved a friend from taking their own life
10. Tried to take coins out of a fountain...
It's neat looking back at my life so far and some of the things I've done or accomplished. :-) I never saw myself as an interesting person but at least looking at these experiences I can say my life has had it's interesting moments. I also look forward to all the experiences and...
1. My mother considered to abort me as she had already six children to look after.
2. No 7 child – 5 boys and 2 girls
3. I was around 3/4 YO and wet my panties when my sister took me to school on a family day – then proceeded to swing my wet panties around my little finger...
2.Had a daughter<3
3. Finished 10th grade(still going to school to finish and go to college)
4. Had my heart broken
5. Cheated on an ex
6. Kissed a guy that was in a relationship(and NOT proud)
7. Went to Washington D.C.
8. Took grass from the White House...
In my almost 19 years i have;
1. Lived in California, Texas, & Florida, & been through just about every state below the Mason Dixon Line.
2. Had A Daughter; 4.20.09
3. Had a Son. 1.25.11
4. Lost My Best Friend.
5. Been Married.
6. Had Three Black Eyes within a 4 week...
1) I started smoking when I was twelve years old to be cool with my friends (it's not working out so great now).
2) I once sucked up helium from a balloon on valentines day and yelled out my window at people passing by that I loved them.
3) When a can of monster got stuck in the...
Learned a new Language
Had a child
Learned to cook
Learned to drive ( at 23 !!1)
Did volunteer work
Got drunk ( very much )
Threw up in a car ( same day as above)
Hitchhiked in a stormy night...
Listened to music
petted a cat
petted a dog
Caught the bus
Been in a car
Read the bible
Read over 200 books
Made my own milkshake
Made my own cake
Made my own food
Did my own hair
Cut my own hair...
1. Been in a local commercial on television.2. Went to the beach with three guys I hardly knew in college.3. Visited the Pyramids in Egypt.4. Practiced kissing on my closet wall as a child.5. Stole a microphone from a bar while dancing (only thing I ever stole and I was drinking...
1. I have been an only child the middle child and the youngest at least once in my life.
2. I have had the same two best friends for over 10 years.
3. I have been to California when I was 16.
4. I have grieved my mothers death and three years later still do sometimes.
5. I have...
Walked through a forest where THOUSANDS of monarch butterflies were hatching. AMAZING!!
Have interviewed many, many, many of my favorite bands.
Recently became a beekeeper.
Created fused glass art in my kiln...
(First of all, I'm thirteen)
2.Absailed down a really really tall building
3.Been to Australia
4.Been to Mallorca / Majorca
5.Been to Amsterdam
6.Been to York
7.Been to Blackpool
8.Been to London
9.Been to Liverpool
10.Been to Manchester
11.Been to Paris...
1) I have a HS Diploma
2) I have a Trade School Diploma in Graphic Arts.
3) I have a College Degree in Information Technology.
4) I am a published poet
5) I am an artist
6) I have held a baby lion cub
7) I have saved a life
8) I have sold a piece of artwork before...
Let's see if I can come up with 50 interesting things:
1. Golfed 9 holes with Charlie Daniels
2. First concert was the Eagles 1977
3. Saw the Who concert after stampede in Cinn. OH (1979 Dec.)
4. Slow danced with Barbara Eden (1981)
5. Had backstage pass for Allman Brothers, sat...