e. air, food, water, etc), my five are:
1: My iPhone - it connects me to who/what is important in my life.
2: My car - I cannot fathom not being able to get up and go when I need or want to (I don't do public transportation well because I am not patient enough to wait...when I...
Nothing philosophical, like air and water and that stuff, of course my kids are essential, as is my faith, yeah yeah, but being real...MY LAPTOPmy laptop (first and last thing I grab beside my bed) - grabbing someone beside me IN bed would be preferred! but alas, I'm married.
1. Art is a must in my life, Whether it be creating a piece of art or writing.2.Laughter is essential aspect to my daily life. It promotes good physical and mental health. :-D3. Love received and given is important of course.4. The quest for knowledge, because if I stop learning...
I have five things that are essential in my life.
3. A venue to express my feelings.
4. Being honest with myself.
5. The wisdom to learn from my mistakes.
6. The power to choose what I deem essential to my life.
I am nothing. All I want is so far away, very very far. I can't move. I am feeling lazy. I'm broke. I have all the negativity. My heart is aching, it's breaking. I'm so bad. I'm useless. I'm hate-able. I'm boring. I'm leave-able. I'm a LOSER. My God, you're all I have..will you...
Te cutest thing in the world. He may be 8 but he is adorable. The second one is seeing older people smile. It's not weird at all I don't think. I like to know that some people are still happy no matter what. Third is my hair. I can't live without my hair. It is just so long and...
I Have Five Things That Are Essential In My Life
Well that's it. Those are the five things I did that completely changed my life. I hope you've found something useful here. I never would have believed how wonderful life could be a mere three years ago. I never believed anyone...
1. Unconditional love and an abundance show of affection from my family and friends
4. Fantasy-driven, uninhibited amazing sex with life partner
5. Unselfish, devoted , endless, romantic, passionate love
* Listed in no particular order.
I'm 18 years old. I was born in Massachusetts then in 2002 my family (me, mom, dad, two half sisters and my half brother) moved to NC. Growing up I grew up in a family that believed sex is something you don't do or else you'll have kids and your life will be ****** and sex is to...
1. Family - I would be nowhere without them.
2. Friends - Those dearest of companions who share your interests and passions and keep you company in good times and bad.
3. Humour - A laugh reminds us to lighten up. To stop fighting everything. To see the lighter side. Humour...
so I dont cramp up and be all cranky.2) friends. because people wont let me just be me.3) phone, it has all my hobbies from watching shows to music. 4) sleep. slowly without sleep, my conscience becomes extremely hostile. and lastly, but not concidered less important than the...
1# My gurl
2# x hubby
3# My Familia!
4# My Career..
5# Enjoy life to the max! My EP friends!And enemies!
Good or bad make ppl happy and kill them with *kindness*
Kandi Rapella AKA cAnDy ! The Topayonalias Familia!
The last enemy that will be...
Here is THE LIST
1- My family of course - can't imagine my life without them.
2- My "future" yet to be anonymous husband - I better be essential to him as well or imma kick his *** D:<
3- My sanity - I don't want to be a depressed person who has a general hatred...