1. Art is a must in my life, Whether it be creating a piece of art or writing.2.Laughter is essential aspect to my daily life. It promotes good physical and mental health. :-D3. Love received and given is important of course.4. The quest for knowledge, because if I stop learning...
My job! Without it, I would be bored and broke.
2. My meds! Without them, I would be nuts.
3. My family! They drive me crazy, but I love them (see #2 above).
4. My dogs! Four little warm doggies with wet noses. They make me realize nothing is that serious (well, if...
When I was 18 my girlfriend was 17 we went to the beach with another couple.When I pick her up that night she had been drinking and wasout of control some.we drove to the beach n me and my girl went to lay down on the beach and start to make out.All of a sudden she gets up n runs...
1# My gurl
2# x hubby
3# My Familia!
4# My Career..
5# Enjoy life to the max! My EP friends!And enemies!
Good or bad make ppl happy and kill them with *kindness*
Kandi Rapella AKA cAnDy ! The Topayonalias Familia!
The last enemy that will be...
Nothing philosophical, like air and water and that stuff, of course my kids are essential, as is my faith, yeah yeah, but being real...MY LAPTOPmy laptop (first and last thing I grab beside my bed) - grabbing someone beside me IN bed would be preferred! but alas, I'm married.
life that I can not live without.
2) my iPhone!! Goes everywhere with me.
3) my pets. They complete our little family.
4) laughter. Your never fully dressed without a smile!
5) family. Although I am not close with most of my family, my dad & brother are very important to me!
active in EP.
I have used this site as a place to vent out for years and it has helped me a lot in my journey for my personal growth and awareness..
Sad to say everything has its costs. Along the way I knew that the bad memories and energy my previous disposition carried also...
Here is THE LIST
1- My family of course - can't imagine my life without them.
2- My "future" yet to be anonymous husband - I better be essential to him as well or imma kick his *** D:<
3- My sanity - I don't want to be a depressed person who has a general hatred...
Te cutest thing in the world. He may be 8 but he is adorable. The second one is seeing older people smile. It's not weird at all I don't think. I like to know that some people are still happy no matter what. Third is my hair. I can't live without my hair. It is just so long and...
1. God - I know without Him, there is no hope.2. Family - My wife and Kids are a part of who I am, without their love, I am empty.3. Character - I strive to be a person of good character always.4. Purpose - Without a purpose in life, what good is living. I want to always be...
I will keep this super brief because, honestly, it doesn't take much thought...
1) My dog - Chance. Check out me EP Pets and my photos to see Chance in action. He's awesome and I couldn't live without him.
2) My brother and my sister. They drive me nuts, really nuts but...
e. air, food, water, etc), my five are:
1: My iPhone - it connects me to who/what is important in my life.
2: My car - I cannot fathom not being able to get up and go when I need or want to (I don't do public transportation well because I am not patient enough to wait...when I...
1. Unconditional love and an abundance show of affection from my family and friends
4. Fantasy-driven, uninhibited amazing sex with life partner
5. Unselfish, devoted , endless, romantic, passionate love
* Listed in no particular order.
1. Family - I would be nowhere without them.
2. Friends - Those dearest of companions who share your interests and passions and keep you company in good times and bad.
3. Humour - A laugh reminds us to lighten up. To stop fighting everything. To see the lighter side. Humour...