I will keep this super brief because, honestly, it doesn't take much thought...
1) My dog - Chance. Check out me EP Pets and my photos to see Chance in action. He's awesome and I couldn't live without him.
2) My brother and my sister. They drive me nuts, really nuts but...
When I was 18 my girlfriend was 17 we went to the beach with another couple.When I pick her up that night she had been drinking and wasout of control some.we drove to the beach n me and my girl went to lay down on the beach and start to make out.All of a sudden she gets up n runs...
so I dont cramp up and be all cranky.2) friends. because people wont let me just be me.3) phone, it has all my hobbies from watching shows to music. 4) sleep. slowly without sleep, my conscience becomes extremely hostile. and lastly, but not concidered less important than the...
e. air, food, water, etc), my five are:
1: My iPhone - it connects me to who/what is important in my life.
2: My car - I cannot fathom not being able to get up and go when I need or want to (I don't do public transportation well because I am not patient enough to wait...when I...
Here is THE LIST
1- My family of course - can't imagine my life without them.
2- My "future" yet to be anonymous husband - I better be essential to him as well or imma kick his *** D:<
3- My sanity - I don't want to be a depressed person who has a general hatred...
I have five things that are essential in my life.
3. A venue to express my feelings.
4. Being honest with myself.
5. The wisdom to learn from my mistakes.
6. The power to choose what I deem essential to my life.
1. Art is a must in my life, Whether it be creating a piece of art or writing.2.Laughter is essential aspect to my daily life. It promotes good physical and mental health. :-D3. Love received and given is important of course.4. The quest for knowledge, because if I stop learning...
1. Family - I would be nowhere without them.
2. Friends - Those dearest of companions who share your interests and passions and keep you company in good times and bad.
3. Humour - A laugh reminds us to lighten up. To stop fighting everything. To see the lighter side. Humour...
1# My gurl
2# x hubby
3# My Familia!
4# My Career..
5# Enjoy life to the max! My EP friends!And enemies!
Good or bad make ppl happy and kill them with *kindness*
Kandi Rapella AKA cAnDy ! The Topayonalias Familia!
The last enemy that will be...
I Have Five Things That Are Essential In My Life
Well that's it. Those are the five things I did that completely changed my life. I hope you've found something useful here. I never would have believed how wonderful life could be a mere three years ago. I never believed anyone...
My job! Without it, I would be bored and broke.
2. My meds! Without them, I would be nuts.
3. My family! They drive me crazy, but I love them (see #2 above).
4. My dogs! Four little warm doggies with wet noses. They make me realize nothing is that serious (well, if...
Te cutest thing in the world. He may be 8 but he is adorable. The second one is seeing older people smile. It's not weird at all I don't think. I like to know that some people are still happy no matter what. Third is my hair. I can't live without my hair. It is just so long and...
1. Unconditional love and an abundance show of affection from my family and friends
4. Fantasy-driven, uninhibited amazing sex with life partner
5. Unselfish, devoted , endless, romantic, passionate love
* Listed in no particular order.
Limiting my life to 5 things won't be easy, but I'll get a try. This seems like a fun way to get to know ppl and what they need.
Here's my 5 most things in life:
1) Cell Phone : Tells time, contacts info, calendar.... Don't know anyone whom wouldn't think this the most...