I Have Five Things That Are Essential In My Life
Well that's it. Those are the five things I did that completely changed my life. I hope you've found something useful here. I never would have believed how wonderful life could be a mere three years ago. I never believed anyone...
Here is THE LIST
1- My family of course - can't imagine my life without them.
2- My "future" yet to be anonymous husband - I better be essential to him as well or imma kick his *** D:<
3- My sanity - I don't want to be a depressed person who has a general hatred...
Te cutest thing in the world. He may be 8 but he is adorable. The second one is seeing older people smile. It's not weird at all I don't think. I like to know that some people are still happy no matter what. Third is my hair. I can't live without my hair. It is just so long and...
Limiting my life to 5 things won't be easy, but I'll get a try. This seems like a fun way to get to know ppl and what they need.
Here's my 5 most things in life:
1) Cell Phone : Tells time, contacts info, calendar.... Don't know anyone whom wouldn't think this the most...
I will keep this super brief because, honestly, it doesn't take much thought...
1) My dog - Chance. Check out me EP Pets and my photos to see Chance in action. He's awesome and I couldn't live without him.
2) My brother and my sister. They drive me nuts, really nuts but...
When I was 18 my girlfriend was 17 we went to the beach with another couple.When I pick her up that night she had been drinking and wasout of control some.we drove to the beach n me and my girl went to lay down on the beach and start to make out.All of a sudden she gets up n runs...
1. Family - I would be nowhere without them.
2. Friends - Those dearest of companions who share your interests and passions and keep you company in good times and bad.
3. Humour - A laugh reminds us to lighten up. To stop fighting everything. To see the lighter side. Humour...
My job! Without it, I would be bored and broke.
2. My meds! Without them, I would be nuts.
3. My family! They drive me crazy, but I love them (see #2 above).
4. My dogs! Four little warm doggies with wet noses. They make me realize nothing is that serious (well, if...
active in EP.
I have used this site as a place to vent out for years and it has helped me a lot in my journey for my personal growth and awareness..
Sad to say everything has its costs. Along the way I knew that the bad memories and energy my previous disposition carried also...
e. air, food, water, etc), my five are:
1: My iPhone - it connects me to who/what is important in my life.
2: My car - I cannot fathom not being able to get up and go when I need or want to (I don't do public transportation well because I am not patient enough to wait...when I...
Mad as they make you.
Music: love all kinds of stuff. But it's essential to my day.
My DVD collection. Hundreds of them. Something for any mood.
My dog: daft,crazy,always energetic, always happy to see me.
The Internet: with it I can research stuff. Chat to friends. Keep in...
1# My gurl
2# x hubby
3# My Familia!
4# My Career..
5# Enjoy life to the max! My EP friends!And enemies!
Good or bad make ppl happy and kill them with *kindness*
Kandi Rapella AKA cAnDy ! The Topayonalias Familia!
The last enemy that will be...
1. Unconditional love and an abundance show of affection from my family and friends
4. Fantasy-driven, uninhibited amazing sex with life partner
5. Unselfish, devoted , endless, romantic, passionate love
* Listed in no particular order.
Nothing philosophical, like air and water and that stuff, of course my kids are essential, as is my faith, yeah yeah, but being real...MY LAPTOPmy laptop (first and last thing I grab beside my bed) - grabbing someone beside me IN bed would be preferred! but alas, I'm married.