inked (I'll have a small one on my wrist on my next birthday
- Go to Japan to eat sushi and ramen 🇯🇵
- Go to Korea to eat kimchi haha 🇰🇷
- Go to Italy to eat pasta 🍝 and pizza 🍕
- Fire a gun. I want a revolver 🔫
- Cliff dive
Well, I don't plan to kick the bucket, any time soon. But I do have some long term goals I would like to experience. If not in my youth, in my senior years I would love the following:
1. To visit Japan!
2. To Skydive (maybe twice!!!)
3. To visit Ireland (Dublin, where Bono Vox...
winter, hence forth, My Winter Bucket List:
1. Decorate a Christmas Tree
2.Enjoy some homemade hot chocolate
3. Throw Confetti on New Year's
4. Spend a snowy day watching Disney movies
5. Listen to old Christmas songs on the radio for a day
6. Have an outdoor snowy photo shoot
I will take this opportunity to make sure that in the days and hopefully years ahead of me I take my dreams seriously and make them happen in the here and now!! I do not want to go through my life with the "what if" factor looming over my head. Randy Pausch had it right...
Smoke weed with my grandma
3. Paint my hair red
4. Shave a friend's whole body
5. Get 3 tattoos
6. Have +4 kids
7. Become a psychiatrist
8. Throw a pie at someone's face
9. Spray paint my whole body blue and walk around the whole city pretending to be an avatar
10. Have a...
:) It gives me some goals to accomplish. My mom makes fun of me for it. She says a bucket list is something to have when you're old. But, why can't I have one now? Isn't a good thing that I know about things I would like to accomplish BEFORE i'm old, rather than make a list of...
I keep thinking of more things, but haven't written my list. So here goes, I'll add to it, as I think and dream and wish:
I have to live back at the sea - as soon as possible, I hunger and yearn for it as a mother for her child. She soothes, and caresses me and lifts my...
Naturally my idea for a Bucket List came from watching the movie by the same name. Just watched it again this evening and I'll probably buy a copy to keep. It's a great idea and a great way to add hope and motivate oneself in this life.
Once I post my Bucket List, I...
Well of course we all know that fungirl started her bucket list a while back and I am proud to say that I have crossed off quite a few things off my list of things to do before I die. Just this week alone I have been parasailing, rappelling, swam in a cenote, went scuba diving...
So far I have:
To FINISH the novel i've started about 300 times
To get a tattoo
To have a summer romance
To get my blog to be a success
To Go to Europe
Dance In the rain
Stand in two places at once
I'm still so young and have so much planned. On my bucket list you can find most of the usual bucket list items: I want to travel, start a family...
I already traveled a bit and fulfilled one of my oldest dreams, visiting the pyramids in Giza. So that's one stop less on my world...
that I was to finish my 3 month long Winter bucket list by now! I started it back around first of December, I think, but the thing is, after January, I kind of lost motivation, and so I stopped doing it altogether. Im not proud on my lethargic actions, but it made me wish I had...
Have you ever looked back upon your life and thought, "Did I really go through this, or that?" or "What was I thinking?" or "Why didn't I do this or that?" I think the old hind sight thing catches up with each of us now and then. However, I think inspiration to do what we feel is...
✔. Make a bucket list
1. Fly a hot air balloon
2. Scuba diving at the Caribean, Bahamas, ...
3. Work out at a beautiful beach at sunrise/set
4. Visit the Forbidden City
5. Laught until I cry
6. Write a song
7. Practice wing chun on the Great Wall of China
The old bucket list...ah yes, it is one of those things that either you have one or you don't or you think, "I probably should create one." I don't have a lot on my bucket list...as a matter of fact there are only a few things left on it, and those that are may seem odd to others...
*Get Lost In A Foreign Country *Visit Germany*Visit Italy*Learn Mandarin at a conversational level.*Visit every U.S state. Currently at 14/50.*Go to college*Make the NYT best seller list.*Have my book reviewed by a blogger (soon to be accomplished)*Take a non-college creative...
I've been fortunate enough to have been able to cross off a ton of entries from my bucket list in the last 2 years, with a few more possibly in the near future. As of today, this is how it stands;
1. Go to the Burning Man festival
2. Go to the Dia de los Muertos celebrations in...
1. Swim with sharks
2. Appear in a movie
3. Go on a road trip across USA
4. Hear one of my songs on the radio
5. Direct a movie
6. Fly a plane
7. Climb the mountain of a volcano
8. Rid a giraffe
9. Pet a wild and endangered animal
10. Own a pet crow
11. Invent something
Travel around the world with someone I love.
See a white tiger.
Take a photo all days of a year.
Throw my glass in someone's face.
Go to a haunted house.
Getting tattooed infinity.
Go to St. Petersburg.
Raise a koala.
Getting lost in a forest.
See the Coliseum.
Adopt a baby.
I have things I definitely want to do, experience, explore, see, taste, feel, etc before life is up... but my list is constantly evolving. So many great ideas or new things keep popping up on sites like pinterest and I'm like.. yup, I wanna see that too. I just want to get in a...
My number one goal is to be a best selling novelist.
After that I will try to write a screenplay, maybe do some journalism.
I want to be in a movie, I want to direct a movie, I want to edit a movie, and I want to try to be a stuntperson (that would be fun)
I want to design a...
1. Go to Hawaii and snorkel (check) best trip ever.
2. Zip lining. (check 9/27/13)
3. Climb a specific hiking trail that I've been nervous about the climb. Hopefully I will do this next summer.
4. Complete a painting. (check) And I am not an artist. LOL
5. Go Skydiving. Hopefully...
I'm a 21 year old guy from the UK at university. I know what I wanted from life before I came here, but I always wondered if there was more I could do. I knew there was always more I could do, but I didn't have the confidence or belief in myself, having lived a protected and...
I'm 17, and I plan for this list to grow and change a lot over the next several years.
1. Relax for an entire day, without worrying about ANYTHING.
2. Have a one-night stand.
3. Change someone's life for the better.
4. Retain a lifelong friendship.
5. Publish a novel.
6. Have a...
I've been able to accomplish many of the things on my list throughout the years. Some I have come to realize that I will never be able to accomplish because of physical or financial reasons. But the ones that I can't do, I have replaced with ones that I know I can do...
I decided a few days ago to go ahead and start one of these. I don't have anything super extravagant on it, just a few things I would love to experience before I pass. I'm sure the list will grow, as I will. :}
They are as followed, in no particular order:1. Get Married (in the...
22 years old, so far ive been skydiving, whitewater rafting, joined the polar bear club, rode the world's highest roller coaster, climbed a mountain, went hang gliding and bungie jumping. been to 5 countries in my life. pretty much been tried to as much as i had the oppurtunity...
1. climb to the highest point of every county in California
2. raft down the eel river from its starting point to its mouth near ferndale
3. raft down the sacramento river
4. walk across the united states
5. ride my bike through each of the west coast and mountain states on at...
This is what I have so far. I will include some things I have already crossed off, just so you can see what I've already completed.
1. Go to Tarantula-Fest at Coe Park in San Jose. ---Completed!
2. Go paint-balling
3. Pet a Capybara.
4. Go on a cruise.
5. Tour Neuschwanstein...
white plastic bucket with tap on the side (beer making)
3 gallon green plastic bucket (allegedly for washing car and mopping floor)
4 gallon bucket with airtight lid (contains dog food)
And... That's the list!
I'm Loz from BucketRace. We organise a Bucketlist adventure weekend and I wanted to share with you the new details for 2013 and a video of examples tasks from previous years.
14th – 16th June 2013
After me and my partner split, my brother said to me, you can take it as an attack on yourself or as an opportunity to change! After arguing with my bro my whole life, this meant so much to me!
So i decided to create my bucket list, except its more a list that i want to achieve...
but I've been able to accomplish some. Things I still want to do:
1. Live in another country for at least a year
2. Visit Disneyland - again and again
3. Get lost in the moment with a special someone
5. Go to every Margarittaville, have a good time, have a few...
I'm 17 years old male; and all I want to do whilst I am on this world; is to live life like it's a journey.
An adventurous journey to the afterlife; to meet our creator. Our lives are short, and it may end at any time; we can make the best or the worst of it. I hope to make the...
My Bucket list:
1.Decroate a stop sign
2.Get a dog and name it scooby doo
3. Throw a drink in someone's face
4.Throw a dart at a map and travel wherever it lands
5. Date a british boy
6. Jump off a waterfall
8. Try butterbeer
9. find a four leaf clover
If the opportunity presents itself, I know what to do...
- Help my two daughters do EVERYTHING on their bucket lists.
- Watch my daughters grow up!
- See my eldest daughter survive acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
- Take my daughters to Eurodisney
- Take my daughters to...
i had this bucket list in my notebook and i realized why not share it on EP maybe EP members can suggest any additional items on list since i never make it to the 100 yet.
done 1. confess to someone you like ( got rejected..huhuhu)
done 3.go somewhere without a...
I just wrote my bucket list and my list sounds so impossible,as simply it may sounds some of it ,its just i cant afford anything ,i believe someday i will do it .life is so beautiful even everything in my life trys to break me down ,i get hope for something magnificent will...