I Have Taken Yoga Classes

Personal Stories, Advice, and Support 17 People

    Just took my first class

    and feel great! Thought it would be all ippy-hippy.drippy women sitting cross-legged and going "om"...well it was like that for 98% of the time but the other 2% of the class was great!
    kimmler1 kimmler1
    46-50, M
    1 Response Dec 3, 2015
More Stories