1) My family. Sure, there are issues, but it is large and a family gathering is always so much fun to experience. I would not be who I am if I did not have my family.
2) My cats...
My friends and family... above all my family. They're goofy and quirky and smart, and they are always there for me. They encourage me to be myself and make my own decisions, and...
The 5 most wonderful things in my life:
All of you have a wonderful day don't let no one bring you down and make memories with the one you love (:
5) This wonderful 'aina where I was born and raised: O'ahu
4) There's no place like HOME, filled with FAMILY that loves me regardless. <3
3) Friends that loves me through my...
1) The amazing God that I serve. It's wonderful living life knowing that I have God's love and mercy.
2) My little bundle o'joy, my sunshine, my daughter.
3) My loving and...
This isn't in order of importance.
1) My education, I am very lucky to have such great education. I get to go to school 5 times a week, for free and it will give me what I need to...
My dog, Lady is wonderful. I love her to death!
I suppose I have quite a few wonderful things in my life, but only one that I feel constantly. And I make sure to remind her everyday :$
My 5 most best things ever happened to me was.
2. my friends
1. I am seen as a force to people and I love it, Not all but most.
1) my siblings. Sure we fight a lot but then again they always have my back and just be with them makes me happy
2) my guy bestfriends. They understand and help me most of the time...
1. My fiancé Tom, he is my rock.
2. Roommates have been so supportive.
3. My laptop, I do so much work on it.
4. The neighbor cats, I love cats, and miss my own. . . at least...
I have a loving mother who cares about me.
I have awesome friends in my life.
I am perusing the career that I've always wanted.
I've fallen and picked myself back up!
And last of...
I have to say my parents, my friends, my doggie, college even though it's a pain in the butt sometimes, it's better to have an education and I don't know um my bed? Lol I guess I...
1) my family who have always been here for me
2) all of my friends from near and far
3)my cat fluffy angel who has been mine for 12 years
The fact that I'm alive and well, my family, my best friend, the freedom that I have, and Taco Bell. :p
i have like 2 girl friends but it is weird i rather hang out and chill w/ her brothers not bc i hav a crush on them but i always got along w/ boys more then girls an hav more fun w...
My family, friends, reading, Eli, George :)
This experience is brought to you by the letter, "P."
1. Pop Tarts forever.
3. Proper Grammar.
4. Plush Pillows in piles everywhere.
5. Penal Perpetration.
1. My relationship with God
2. My family & friends
3. My outlook on life
1. Tomorrow 2. My family 3. My horse 4. Unlimited education 5. Being whoever I want to be :)
1. My parents
2. My bestfriends
3. My boyfriend
4. The people at the homeless shelter that I visit
5. Food !!!!
1. Family and friends 2. Video games 3. Hunting 4. YouTube 5. Food
3)my five senses
4)all my limbs
1) My Lord
2) My Parents
3) My Best Friends
4) My Friends
5) My village.
My family. (my world)
1.Family 2.friends 3.education 4.medical care 5.technology
Well currently now days 1.my family 2. Coke studio 3. Fb and youtube 4.playstation 5.my iphone 6
My daddy, my school performance, my friends, my ex and lastly, who I am- thanks myself.
Not 5 things 18 things!!
Music/ lyrics- it takes me away from every thing it means something
Sound/silence - it's just like a reminder that there are things alive/ but some...
- Allah (God)
- My mother
- My EP Friends
- My mind
My music taste - my Grandmother - my job - I am alive - and God (Christ)
1. Boyfriend 2. Family 3. Location 4. Friends 5. To be alive.
My amazing boyfriend
The fact that I'm getting better
1. Niall Horan
2. Harry Styles
3. Liam Payne
4. Zayn Malik
5. Louis Tomlinson