I How Pisces Are You

Personal Stories, Advice, and Support 17 People

    You are 100% Pisces ♓http://www.

    blogthings.com/howpiscesareyouquiz/
    expressomarkie expressomarkie
    46-50
    Nov 12, 2015

    47%

    You are 47% Pisces
    lntel lntel
    22-25
    Feb 11, 2012

    I Am a Pisces....

    You are 73% Pisces You are 73% Pisces  
    lonesurvivor lonesurvivor
    56-60, F
    Jul 23, 2009

    I'm A Pisces

    Hello everyone, this is cjkb123 and I'm a pisces. I have learned that pisceans tend to be loners and that they require time and space alone to just be themselves. It's funny because I as a pisces don't mind time alone, but I personally would rather be in the company of other...
    cjkb123 cjkb123
    26-30
    3 Responses Aug 2, 2011

    Pisces.

    I am 47 % pisces .   : )
    teddypompom teddypompom
    18-21, F
    Jan 5, 2009

    87%

    You are 87% Pisces  
    deleted deleted
    26-30
    Jun 14, 2011

    80% Piscesean......

    I'm only 80%... I wonder what the other 20% is? lol
    deleted deleted
    26-30
    Feb 2, 2009

    Yay

    You are 80% Pisces You are 80% Pisces
    georshar georshar
    36-40, F
    May 10, 2009
More Stories