when I was younger haha.. I'd started secondary school, and a friend & I had our first sleepover. These were the days before we knew whether ghosts or whatever were real.. Anyway, we'd started hearing noises upstairs so first thing we thought of doing was going to 'investigate...
1. If a door opens mysteriously DON'T go through it
2. Avoid dark cellars/rooms
3. Don't got to a house it the middle of nowhere
4. Stay away from graveyards at all costs.
5. If you break down, call a rescue team, don't go wandering into the woods to get directions
6. If it...
hahaha these are great. i'll add afew extra
1. if you have a weapon but you see a better one, swap it. theres no use holding onto a stick when nearby you could have a firepoker, a kitchen knife and a pot of boiling water around. there is no shame in having 2 weapons. If you...
First off, I'm not white so this is not racial or anything but many black people joke that they are always the first to go in a horror movie so stay away from the black guy cause Freddy Krueger can't be too far behind.
also stay away from the crying white girl that's a wreck...
If you find yourself to be stuck in a horror movie, do your best to be any of these characters.
1)The popuar girl with the obnoxious boyfriend who secretly has a crush on the nerdy new guy
2)The nerdy new guy
3)The disgruntled scientist who was drummed out of university/the...
Always stay together
Go out the door not up the stairs!
Don't wear revealing clothes
Do not under any circumstances have sex
Never assume the bad guy is dead
Do not go on road trips
If you hear spooky music turn back!
Beware zooming camera...
1) this is very important: don't be a sl*t. they're always the first to go.
2) always check behind doors. If Silence of the Lambs didn't drill this into you i don't know what will.
3) don't run upstairs to escape your killer. you just got yourself nice and cornered.
Don't go on a trip with a bunch of college friends.
Don't answer that phone.
Learn not to trip over everything in your path.
Avoid crappy roach motels.
Do not go camping.
Don't pick up a hitchiker.
Lock your doors.
Don't close your eyes in...
All addicted horror movie freaks should OBVIOUSLY know this lol you have to be very aware in order to survive
*if a cat out of nowhere jumps in front of you - get out of there
* don't go out on the woods in the middle of the night
* do NOT stay alone always be next to...
I love horror movies and I love the suspense and sometimes the stupidity of it too lol.
but if I ever get into a situation like in some of the movies,,, I hope I empty a clip into the guy and then disembowel him before I check to see if he's dead!!
1. Don't have sex
2. Never Drink or Do Drugs
3. Never under any circumstance say I'll be right back (cuz you won't be right back!)
4. Never babysit on Halloween night
5. If you break the above rule, never invite your boyfriend over
6. Never go check on your friends
i might not be able to survive all horror movie situations but i kno i can survive a zombie attack first ***** the situation wont be hard the news will be sayng reanimated corpses attackin humans or something youll have a few days to figure it out while it spreads just keep...