Sometimez random thingz come into my head and i have to lookz them up or else i cant sleep!!
Thingz like 'where doez dust come from' (grozz!!) and 'where doez the wind come from' and 'where do fruit fliez come from'
I just thinkz or random questionz when im talking to people...
when I want to know someone.
My questions and own answers:
1. Are you a man or a woman? Woman, the sun of spring (My kids say that to me)
2. Describe yourself: Able to love
3. What do people think about you? I can’t see their hearts
4. How would you describe your last...
I've always asked questions when I didn't know the answer. Questions is how you find out about others, how you make friends and how you solve problems. Is my cap on straight? How old are you? Do you have a boy friend? No?....good.
If I don't know the answer, I'm going to ask...
1) How would you describe yourself? A woman who loves serenity
2) How many times did you really fall seriously inlove? Almost twice. With the man I married and almost with a special person, just recently.
3) Describe what's on your mind right now? Just to cuddle and snuggle
but other than that, I enjoy asking questions both to hear the content of the response as well as see the reaction to the question, so I get more than one answer at the same time, verbal and nonverbal.
Most people can be very interesting if you give them the chance, and the...