It's a bit of a contradictory trait, I suppose, because I also like to travel to new places and immerse myself in various cultures.
But as far as partying and going out is concerned, I'd rather just relax at home. Home is a special place to me, and I invest a lot of time in...
I have always preferred being at home much more than going out for as long as I can remember.The thought of being at home surrounded by my own creature comforts makes me feel warm and secure.
| tend to go out only when I have to and not otherwise. Quite often...
It depends though. See all that is about to change because I will be spending most of my time at the beach soon!
But as far as clubbing or going to the bar, yeah, I would much rather stay home than do either of those!
- I can wear whatever I want.
- I don't have to deal with the general public or their bratty kids.
- I don't have to worry about running into someone I don't really want to see.
- If I want certain company, I can pick up the phone and invite them over.
- I can truly relax without...