Yes, let's see.
My dad is a Christian reverend and he likes Michael W. Smith, Avalon, Mariah Carey's Christmas music, and so do I.
My mom likes Demi Lovato's music that's on Radio Disney [and I bought tickets for her and me to go to the concert next month], Selena...
I Will Tell You Stuff About Me 100 TruthsWhat was your:1. Last Beverage: Blueberry-Blackberry Acai Juice2. Last phone call: Can’t remember?? Probably my wife…I really despise phones…lol3. Last Text Message: Don’t text…so don’t ask”)4. Last Song you Listened to: To...
How did you get one of your scars?
MUSCLE BIOPSY WHEN I WAS A BABY
How did you celebrate your last birthday?
AT HOME AND ONLINE
How will you celebrate your next birthday?
HOPEFULLY ALIVE IS ALL I CAN SAY NOW
How are you feeling at...
listening to music
What is your secret obsession?
lol if I told, it wouldn't be a secret :p
What is the worst thing you said about someone?
Many years ago when I started using the Internet, an acquaintance got me mad and it's rare to get me mad. I told him his eyes were brown...
To whoever I jacked this from....Sorry for not giving you credit! lol
What was your:
1. Last Beverage: 20oz WaWa Coffee
2. Last phone call: CVS telling me a prescription was ready lol
3. Last Text Message: "It's a great day for hockey" - yesterday from my brother before the...
If you had to choose death by an elephant or a lion, which would you choose?Can I chose Arorin? =PIf you were stranded on an island with the one person you couldn't stand, what would you do? *grins* They’d be a fish out of water to me. ;)The doorbell rings, it's the pizza man...
Are you a girl or a guy?-girlWill you leave the house without make up?-depends ...Do you wear shoes that are uncomfortable because they are cute?- i had to =/ but sometimes id try with high heels...didn end up well hehDo you have more than 5 ''deep'' friends?-depends what u mean...
my id. In this survey, the id is the psychological reference to the deepest part of you, not the abbreviation for identification in reference to such as name, online screenname, etc. I am amazed big time at how perceptive and accurate this is of me.
You are distinctive for your...
If you got a month free from work/school, where would you go on holiday?
Mmm... India, Bangladesh, Norway, Slovakia, U.S.A or, Germany. I'm going to need another months holiday to recover from my holiday. ^^
Who would you take with you?
Can I pick DarkAngel123, peanlo and...
Last Beverage: Tea
2. Last phone call: My friend in college
3. Last Text Message: The boyfriend.
4. Last Song you Listened to: I have no idea. I listen to music every day.
5. When was the last time you cried: A couple weeks ago because I was stressed.
6. Last TV show: Ja'mie...
Do you like eating with a spoon or fork more?
Spooning leads to forking....
Like watching TV with the lights on or the lightsoff?
Like reading a magazine from front to back or back to front?
The front of the back and the back of the front.
Like playing hopscotch...
listened to and where you heard them first:
1. Fireflight - on a personalized radio station online
2. tobyMac - on the Christian tv channel at my babysitter's house when I was a kid when he was in DC Talk
3. Skillet - on a personalized radio station online
4. Kutless - on a...
1. Superchick 2. DC Talk
3. Backstreet Boys 4. *Nsync
5. Jonas Brothers 6. Il Divo
7. The Cheetah Girls 8. Lemonade Mouth
9. R5 10. Avalon
Name nine favorite movies:
1. Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken 2. Motocrossed
3. Undercover Bridesmaid 4. The Face On The Milk Carton...
Got tagged in a note in FB, but I didn't feel like posting it there. lol. >.< WHAT WAS YOUR :
1. last beverage = water
2. last phone call = My best friend
3. last text message = My best friend
4. last song you listened to = Dirty Little Secrets - All American Rejects...
Question #1: If you could eat anything right now, what would it be and why?
a bowl of Cheerios. Because I love them.
Question #2: What dream/nightmare terrified or disturbed you to core? Be honest.
I had a nightmare that my dad hung himself in the shower and i found him. I...
love to see live:
1. Celine Dion
2. Selena Gomez
3. Hilary Duff
Name one song that a singer sings live whose performance you really like and tell why:
I Believe In You by Kylie Minogue because whenever she performs that song, it is like watching a Las Vegas show or a well...
1.What time is it? 3:24 a.m.
2.Do you want to answer these? Sure.
4.Name spelled backwards? .eMdnourAllA
5.What is your quest? To find myself free of everything that has been bothering me..
6.Nickname? Ash, Ash Bash. -.-
since the 500 question survey on this group has a bunch of repeats.
31 - of 500
31. Would you judge a person by what their display picture looks like?
I would like to say no, but I do know if I see a scary or gross picture of someone who adds me or wants to chat with me, it...
11 layers of You
layer One: On the Outside
Name: Arabella Blythe (GPM)
Birthday: March 11, 1991
Current Location: Connecticut
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Hair Color: A very dark brown- like expresso. Deep purple on the bottom half and the very ...
personality and very true too. :)
"You are creative and emotional. You express yourself with almost everything you do - you can't help it!
You are warm and open to others. You are both friendly and accessible... people just like you.
You have a certain elegance and...
Last year I bought my first laptop, well netbook actually. And during this time I did a lot of searching on the internet for the constructive things like looking for a job, sending applications that kind of thing and still am now - to be exact. But ever since I found out about...
Shaved or natural? Waxed
Passive or aggresive? Both
Fake or real breasts? Real
Rough and wild or slow and romantic? Yes and yes
Toys in the bedroom? Yep
Sex on the beach? I love that drink
Craziest place you've had sex? In a fountain...
for fun. Ha! The results were so off for me. It said I am obese. I am 88 pounds and 4'10 1/2" tall. I am underweight. It also thinks I have diabetes problems because of thinking I have high blood pressure. Everytime a doctor checks it, it is low. Not low enough to be problematic...
age = 37
ethnicity = 1/2 Chinese, 3/8 African, 1/8 Native American (Choctaw)
sexual orientation = straight, I go for males
eye color = blue
body feature = eyes and smile
color = pink
song = Love In Any Language by Sandi Patty
movie = Wild Hearts Can't Be...
1. Purified by Tamar Kaprelian
2. Our Generation by Sibel Redzep
3. Love In Any Language by Sandi Patty
4. Future Sounds Like Us by Dove Cameron
5. The Climb by Miley Cyrus
6. Love One Another by Michael W. Smith
7. Let's Talk About Love by Celine Dion
8. One More by Superchick...
Are you a girl or a guy?I'm a girl. Will you leave the house without make up?I don't wear make up. Do you wear shoes that are uncomfortable because they are cute?No. I like wearing comfortable shoes. Do you have more than 5 ''deep'' friends?No. I don't have 5 "deep" friends. Do...
Have you ever sat in the back of a police car?
Are you stubborn?
If you took a drug test right now, would you pass?
What would your last name be if you married the last person you texted?
Who was the last person to be on a bed with...
[x] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking.[x] Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking. (Stupid bubble gum, always trying to escape...)[x] You have ran into a glass/screen door. (*ahem*)[ ] You have jumped out of a moving vehicle. (Not yet!)[x...
My friends and I said TCCIC offline when we were much younger then started using it online. TCCIC means take care cause I care. Shortly after I started going online in 1999, I kept seeing people use LMAO and when I found out it the a word was the bad word which some...
survey. Amazed at how telling these results are of me every time. :)
"You are dignified, spiritual, and wise.
You are also a seeker of knowledge and often buried in books.
You tend to be philosophical, looking for the big picture in life.
You dream of inner peace for yourself...
I had to choose which picture of Chinese take-out looked the most appealing to me. I am amazed at how accurate the results are of me even though this is just a fun survey site.
"You are a truly good person, and values matter to you. You do your best to keep your promises.
1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?For me at least, no.2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress? No dress. Pair of jeans and a tee. =/3. What would you do if you received a long love letter? Lol, uhm, plan to read it later then forget?4. Group dates or single...
What's better in the opposite sex, good looks or good personality?
What color is your crush's skin?
Light colored - why does that matter though??
Are you religious? If so, what religion do you live?
Name five things you and your crush...
1. Last beverage = Iced water.
2. Last phone call = My Bhai, bulbula.3. Last text message = Justin.4. Last song you listened to = "Breathing," by Prime Circle. ♥ =( ♥
5. Last time you cried = The night of my Bhai's birthday.... *sighs* I'm pathetic.HAVE YOU EVER:6...
others and tell why:
- Love Inc. by Sandy Rideout and Yvonne Collins ... about three different girls who attend the same school but don't meet til they are forced to attend a community group for teens whose parents are divorced. They find out their boyfriends are the same man...
Intelligence Do You Have?
Here is what it says about me which is accurate the results:
You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and...
answer the following questions.
1. What is your favorite fashion accessory?
Shine by Laura Marano
2. What is your least favorite weather condition?
Hurricane by Bridgit Mendler
3. What is your favorite weather condition?
Pocketful Of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield
11 layers Of YouLayer One: On the OutsideName: JessBirthday: December 12Current Location: HomeEye Color: HazelHair Color: AuburnRighty or Lefty: RightyZodiac Sign: SagittariusLayer Two: On the InsideYour Heritage: Norwegian, GermanYour Fears: Steep and narrow staircases with gaps...
Blogthings. I made some surveys on my first favorite Bzoink. I don't make the everyday, ordinary types. I make deep, think-outside-yourself types. According to those stats, many take them and like them. I don't do the little kid, crush type. I will fill them out sometimes just...
1. What was the highlight of your week?
Probably the time I spent by my Sensei and training with him, among all the jokes and laughs.2. Whose car were you in last?
Uhm, Daisy. She actually belongs to my mother, but my sister has adopted her.3. When is the next time you will kiss...
What was your:
1. Last Beverage: 16 OZ “Rip It” (Sugar-free energy drink)
2. Last phone call: 12-year-old son telling me he and the rest of the family are on their way back from the beach.
3. Last Text Message: Two days ago
4. Last Song you Listened to: “Healer’s...
Are you shy?
Yes. People don't believe just how shy I really am.Are you selfish?
Lol, haan, ja, I am....Are you spoiled?
Naheen, not by my parents at least. Or, well, by anyone.Are you giving?
I'd like to think I am? I hope so.Would you walk by an old lady carrying groceries...
1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Tall, dark and handsome, Honey. ;)2. Smart?
If he wasn't, I wouldn't even consider a relationship with him. =/ But he just mustn't be smarter than I, because I want to use his credit card for shopping. =P3. Preferred age?
Older: Max for...
even the poster was shocked at. I filled it out then realized many of the questions were repeats throughout the survey so technically it was not a true 500 question survey. I then made my own to see if I could make it since on another survey site I am a member on, I did make...