2.The word quick.
3. Dodge ball.
4.People who think they know it all.
6.Judge mental people.
8.People who aren't equal to others.
10. Social Studies.
people rushing me to do something, people taking my food away, people waking me up from sleeping, being cold, people moving my things, people, and M. Night Shamalan (or however you spell his name. I tried. A for effort) directing movies.
So here goes: (feel free at add your own list)
1) Racsim, Backstabbing, Drama, Arguments, Any Bitotry, Murder etc (all the boring things out the way!)
2) Going to the toilet just after someone else and the seat is still warm. (especially your mother)
3) People who eat on...
commercial breaks. I keep missing parts of the movie to get food or to go to the bathroom.
-TV channels with too many commercial breaks.
-People buying too much junk food in my house. It's too tempting.
-People being rude towards me because someone else...
My half brother used to eat shredded cheese all the time and obviously it ended up on the floor. My ex-stepmom would just vacuum it up and it stank so bad!! To this day I get so panicked and angry and upset if someone gets shredded cheese on the floor. I refuse to let my...
I really hate that Keystone Beer character Keith Stone. Okay I will confess I have drank Keystone beer once. It is horrid certainly one of the worse beers ever. But Keith Stone, he looks like a meth head. I mean kudos to Keystone Beer for coming up with a few inane catch phrases...
I'm going to separate this list into categories to save myself some typing._________Behaviors/attitudes I Hate_________pretentiousnessrudenessexaggerationlyingstealingexcessive drinking/drug usesexual predationignoringbelittlingabusive behaviorimmaturity in people old enough to...
3. People who question my work. (Especially if they call my were-creatures stupid or don't get the joke. Urrgh.)
4. People on message boards who act like idiots. (Especially on sites like IMDB).
5. When my computer acts up for no reason. (Urgh. It really...
who complain that I take too long to text back sometimes. (I get busy sometimes, I do have a life to deal with.)
-People who mock my eating habits
-People who think mental health is a joke
-People who drive well...
1) People who don't say please and thank you. I can not stand it...Like..if I hold a door open for you and you don't say thank you, I will follow you around all day and when I see you approach another door I'll run ahead and open it, hold it open for you and as soon as you're...
I hate the air freshener that's in the bathroom. u walk in in the dark u forget it's there and i turn the light on and get sprayed by it right in the face. seriously it means war u little air ****. also I can't move it because it's not mine to move because I live with my...
*takes a big breath* I HATE spiders, step mom, step sister, other step sister, squash, math, drugs, hurting people, small dogs, church, bullies, rape, justin bieber, one direction, all my step moms family, people who constantly says "lol" or ok" annoying people and EXPECIALLY MY...
I'll find you and I'll kill you
2. Ketchup bottle pre-juice (I would use another word)
3. Cars reversing when I try to cross the road
4. Putting mascara on while on the bus and it gets in my hair
5. Spiders uninvited in my room
6. Hiding my shoes in the hall rack
7. Nowhere to...
2. Too much pizza
3. Too much chocolate
4. People who scream randomly
5. People who scream on roller coasters?
6. Bugs / insects / snakes / spiders
There's probably a lot more but I can't think of them rn