I have found a list of sarcastic comments for some who enjoy & comprehend sarcasm relies on a specific sequence of language, social and cognitive skills that rapidly flow in our mind. Well and for the civilians who will start lol-ing...
- Well, this day was a total waste of...
1. Obama wouldn't wear brown shoes with a blue suit.
2. Obama really, really likes dogs.
3. The White House lawn is nice.
4. No more Pontiacs.
5. Gold is at an alllll time high.
6. Obama knows all the best golf courses.
7. Obama's ears don't obstruct his vision.
8. Obama has...
I have been trying not to say this, but I had to in the end.
Some just cannot read between the lines nor can understand the subtleties of life.
I told the person that I will draw he/she a picture. The response was, what picture..
I kept scanning, searching for something that they told me would be there, should be there. I wasn't seeing it. I tried to keep my cool, focus on what was important. I searched some more, but I was losing my concentration, and I could feel the anxiety rising within.I COULD NOT...
EP is on the internet.
Sarcastic Happy Hour is 4-5 pm every day.
In every time zone.
Are all sarcastic stories funny?
I need to be careful about posting too much and polluting my circle's feeds.
"your friend is busy. You may be interrupting"