visiting a city in the North and they were in a mall for the first time in their lives. The father and son decided to stroll around while the wife shopped. They were amazed by almost everything they saw, but especially by two shiny, silver walls that could move apart and then...
for a $200 bicycle for his birthday.
Johnny’s father says, “We have an $80,000 mortgage on the house, and I just got laid off! There won’t be a $200 bike this year.”
Two days later, Little Johnny walks out of the house with all his belongings in a suitcase. His father...
and I thought it was a really good play on words. The joke is
Why was the snowman lonely?
Because there was snowone to play with!
Haha get it hehe. Idek but when she told me this I started laughing lol
The waiter tells them tonight's special is chicken almondine and fresh fish.
"The chicken sounds good, I'll have that," Hillary says.
The waiter nods: "And the vegetable?" he asks.
"Oh, HE'll have the fish." Hillary replies.
1. "Since my last report, this employee has reached rock bottom and has started to dig."
2. "His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid curiosity."
3. "I would not allow this employee to breed."
4. "This employee is really not so much...
"It's rain!" said the husband.
"No, it's snow," replied the wife.
They then saw Rudolph, an intelligent communist, and they decided to ask him.
"Excuse me, Mr Rudolph," asked the husband, "can you tell us what the weather is doing?"
"It's raining, sir." Rudolph replied...
Two atoms bump into each other..the first atom says to the second atom, "are you ok?" The second atom says, "no, I lost an electron!" The first atom asks, "are you sure?" and the second atom replies "Yeah, I'm positive!" :P
A: Dinner's on me!
2. What did the baby corn say to the mama corn? A: Where's popcorn?
3. What do you call an abusive egg? A: An egg beater
4. What did the carrot say to the other carrot? A: Don't you carrot at all for me?
5. Why was the priest so upset because of the...