Two atoms bump into each other..the first atom says to the second atom, "are you ok?" The second atom says, "no, I lost an electron!" The first atom asks, "are you sure?" and the second atom replies "Yeah, I'm positive!" :P
for several months got a job with Public Works. She was to paint lines down the center of a rural road. The supervisor told her that she was on probation and that she must stay at or above the set average of 2 miles per day to remain employed.
The blonde agreed to the...
who went into a library and said: "Book Book" and the Librarian gave the Chicken some books. Then the Chicken returned and again said: "Book Book" and once more the Librarian gave the Chicken some books. The Chicken returned AGAIN and the Librarian thought "After I give this...
and I thought it was a really good play on words. The joke is
Why was the snowman lonely?
Because there was snowone to play with!
Haha get it hehe. Idek but when she told me this I started laughing lol
1. "Since my last report, this employee has reached rock bottom and has started to dig."
2. "His men would follow him anywhere, but only out of morbid curiosity."
3. "I would not allow this employee to breed."
4. "This employee is really not so much...
"It's rain!" said the husband.
"No, it's snow," replied the wife.
They then saw Rudolph, an intelligent communist, and they decided to ask him.
"Excuse me, Mr Rudolph," asked the husband, "can you tell us what the weather is doing?"
"It's raining, sir." Rudolph replied...
A: Dinner's on me!
2. What did the baby corn say to the mama corn? A: Where's popcorn?
3. What do you call an abusive egg? A: An egg beater
4. What did the carrot say to the other carrot? A: Don't you carrot at all for me?
5. Why was the priest so upset because of the...
The waiter tells them tonight's special is chicken almondine and fresh fish.
"The chicken sounds good, I'll have that," Hillary says.
The waiter nods: "And the vegetable?" he asks.
"Oh, HE'll have the fish." Hillary replies.