10) England 1990
9) Real Madrid 2005 Beckham
8) Roma 3rd ***** 2005
7) Lazio 1992
6) Tottenham 93
5) Barcelona 2005
4) Juventus away 2007
3) Hartlepool 2010
2) England 2009 Rooney
1) Tottenham shirt 1961 (retro)
Buffy and Spike
Superboy and Wondergirl
Luke Cage and Jessica Jones
Ms. Marvel and Wonderman
Spider-man and Mary-Jane
Daredevil and Elektra
Niteowl II and Silk Spectre II
Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman
Aquaman and Mera
Throughout my life I have been blessed to know some incredible men. Intelligent, kind, generous, sensitive, romantic men. During my time with each of them, they have all, at some point, spoken with words that have left me breathless or simply melted my heart...
Ones I enjoy to this day.
1.) The Brave Little Toaster
2.) Peewee's Big Adventure
3.) Alice in Wonderland
4.) The Lion King
5.) Spirited Away
6.) The Jungle Book
7.) Nightmare Before Christmas
8.) My Neighbor Totoro...
of the Planet of the Apes, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (can't criticize Johnny Knoxville), The Equalizer, Lucy
10. Ride Along
9. Maze Runner
8. XMen (crappy ending though)
7. The Gambler
6. When The Game Stands Tall
5. 22 Jump Street
3. Jimi All Is By My Side
1. I'm still breathing2. I have a kick-*** shoe collection3. I'm an awesome art teacher4. I have a wonderful family5. I have wonderful friends6. I have a roof over my head7. I know he loves me8. I know he knows i love him9. I know the little person still loves...
9) cigarettes and alcohol
8) shock of the lightning
7) live forever
6) champagne supernova
5) don't go away
4) the master plan
3) don't look back in anger
And the worst - Songbird! Horrible song
1. I’m not here for Sexual stuff. I repeat, NO Sexual stuff.
2. No interaction = Delete!
3. No name calling like babe, cutie or any of those stuff you would call your bf/gf.
4. If your profile has nothing in it, I won’t add you in my circle.
5. Don’t bombard me with...
1. Nightwing and Oracle
2. Daredevil and Black Widow
3. Spider-man and Black Cat
4. Robin III (Tim Drake) and Spoiler
5. Batwoman and the Question II
6. Superman and Lois Lane
7. Batman (Bruce Wayne) and Catwoman
8. Wolverine and Jean Grey
9. Cyclops and Emma Frost...
List formulated from the diffrent aspects I love from friends.
List doesn't concetrate mainly to one person, but pieces of thoughts
which I cherish from friends I connect with, both the ladies and men.
1. I like you because you are have this aura of a strong person, with...
1) Happy Hour - Housemartins
2) Footloose - Kenny Loggins
3) Mr Brightside - The Killers
4) Follow you down - The Gin Blossoms
5) Twisting the night away - Sam Cooke
6) Breathe a little deeper - Blameless
7) Don't look back in Anger - Oasis
8) Twist and Shout - The Beatles
10 strange things I found when I cleaned out my backpack....most of which went back in!1. Crayons2. A spool of green twine3. Six-month-old Starbursts4. A large piece of blue fabric5. An almost-full sketchbook6. Reminder notes from my therapist7. Unfinished therapy...
(As you're holding her) "Please, just stay a little longer."
(As you're holding her) "I could hold you all day."
"I'll love you forever."
"You know I want you more than anyone in this whole town."
i am a very honest person.
i am bipolar, have adhd, and i also have OCD.
i am a very artistic type of girl
i am one of a kind..
i do not judge unless its against my religion..
my favorite colors are black, neon green, and hot pink..
i love pizza, steak(medium rare with A1 steak...
Men are hilarious! I've long since given up on any frustrations about men staring at me--it's the male condition. I hear some women complain, but honestly I can't be upset at something that's been happening everyday since I was an early blooming teenager. What am I suppossed to...
10 masterpiece endings ruined if you read this 10 Saint Elsewhere (tv series) The entire 6 season series turns out to have been the daydream of an autistic kid9 Psycho (film)Norman Bates is the murderer,dressing up as his dead mother8 Murder One (tv series) The film star...
1. Im NOT here for Sex stuff. I repeat, NO SEXUAL stuff.
2. No Interaction= DELETE
3. I’m here to ASK questions and ANSWER questions.
4. I’m here to vent, and I want opinions and feedbacks
5. If you’re gonna be TOO anonymous, I don’t want you in my circle.
6. Girls, NO...
Destroy capitalism (Sorry, but its just stupid)
Leave gay marriage alone
Provide more rehab, educational, and vocational programs to prisoners
Legalize prostitution in all states
Legalize the use of marijuana...
If you want a specific thing (like a gift, etc.). Just say it. Do not just expect us to know it.
Don't get mad when we forget to say "I love you." Things like that can slip anyone's mind.
Try to pay for some of the check.
We All Know there's a lot of idiots out there
1 ) CAMERA
' This camera only works when there is film inside'
2 ) WINDSCREEN SUN-SHIELD
'Do not drive with sunshield in place '
3 ) BEACH TOWEL
' This towel as been tested to withstand
strong winds. But please be...
Sally s Beauty Supply
Every Bank on earth
Every Gas/Oil Company out there
Hewlett Packard (HP)
There are more, but this group says lists of only 10
Just got back home from lunch and karaoke session, teehee.. and I'd like to share my 10 Top Ten Karaoke Songs!
1. Dancing Queen - ABBA. Guaranteed to get even the shiest ones to get up and contribute a little.
2. Smooth - Santana feat. Rob Thomas. Still cool enough to the not...
that I find soothing...
turning book pages
waves breaking on the shore
keys of a type writer
laughter of a baby
skate blades on ice
wind through the trees
when you can hear a smile in someone's voice
I am so glad you started this group! I also have a list fetish, as you will see with some other of my stories that feature lists. I thought I would start with an autobiographical one: Ten Places I have Lived, in chronological order
Fort Wayne, Indiana...
Nirvana (greatest band of all time, no argument. Kurt inspired me to learn guitar. R.I.P. Kurt Cobain, greatest singer, songwriter, and musician of all time! Dave is amazing on the drums and Krist is a great bass guitarist) 2. Alice In Chains (R.I.P. Layne Staley) 3. Rise...
I'm not going to watch the movie but since everybody is revved up about it I thought I'd share my favorite Harry Potter characters!
1. Albus Dumbledore. A man who had his priority right. "To our newcomers, welcome! To our old hands -- welcome back! There is a time for...
OK, MentalGent , this is what is going to happen:
Before the Blue Moon, the Holy Spirit will visit you twice, perhaps in dreams like the two dreams Pharoah had that Joseph interpreted, or dreams that two people bring to you like the butler and the baker that Joseph...
Hi everyone! This is my new experience where you just makes lists of ten to appease your list-making fetish! I love making lists and so I'll probably come back here a lot to make more! I'll give you an example of a list-o-ten in case you want to do your own!
My Ten Favorite...
"You look beautiful."
"Well, your ex was a fool for leaving you."
"I'll pay for anything you want."
"I'm not worthy of even being in the same room as you."
"This is what I want for dessert" (then you kiss...
10-Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire
8-Every Breath You Take
7-Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
6-Stand By Me
3-You Lost That Loving Feeling
1-Happy Birthday To You
I love top ten lists, especially when I'm bored. They can be a rich source of entertainment. A top ten list I found recently which I found very entertaining can be found at http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-popes-with-the-shortest-reigns-ever.php
I pasted the list below, but follow...
1) Bryana Holly - (Lesbian Model)
2) Cheryl Cole - (Singer/Professional Geordie ****)
3) Angelika Black - (Pornstar)
4) That women i seen in Tesco like 4 months ago.
5) Bryana Holly
6) Jessica Jane Clement - (The Real Hussle/ Aka, her with the ****)
7) Natalie Anderson...
1. The Pen is mightier then the sword... Well the keyboard is these days
2. Best way to show someone you care can be as easy as a smile and a hug.
3. A women wrath issss nooooo joke
4. P#### controls everything
5. Failure is inevitable, but being able to pick yourself up...
10) I believe that whoever smelled it dealt it.
9) I believe that there are at least 10 people out there who want to kick my ***.
8) I believe that the way to a man's heart is not through his stomach. It's a bit further south.
7) I believe that religion and or faith completely...
My top 10 of U.S. TV Shows of all time
1) Party of Five
3) Home Improvement
4) Hart to Hart
5) The Big Bang Theory
8) Prison Break
Had to leave loads out, wish it was a top 50 lol
Not that it is important or relevant to anything in any way; I just want to make the list. I find it surprising that I have not made this list yet.
1. Comfortably Numb.
2. Brain Damage.
3. Hey You.
4. Nobody Home.
5. The Final Cut.
6. One of the Few.
7. Wish You Were Here.
1. I heart pink and light colors
2. I love carrying cute purses filled with girly stuff
3. I love everything short. Short denim skirts and dresses
4. Sunglasses in different colors and style!!!
5. High heeeeels!!- those shoes are made for walkin’ ;)
6. I wear hair extensions...
1. Freshly cut grass.
2.The air after a rainstorm.
3. Fresh cinnamon rolls.
4. A bouquet of roses.
5. Firework smoke.
6. A new baby.
7. Dove shampoo.
8. Tide laundry soap.
9. An indoor pool.
10. Curves cologne on a guy.
10) Get the tea on love!
9) that's not how to do
8) my Ex did it much better
7) anniversary? Isn't it next week?
6) stop nagging!
5) won't be out all night ( and come in at 4)
4) Does this dress make me look fat?
Ummm, do you want me to be honest luv?
3) hope you don't end up...