My brother bought me a half pound Reese peanut butter cup for a Christmas present.
I can't stand the smell or taste. I throw up from smelling it. I tell people Im allergic so they won't eat it near me.
I really want to make homemade peanut butter cups. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate... hell, i'l even try making mint chocolate and crispy chocolate peanut butter...
Oh yeah peanuts and peanut butter what a great combination sometimes I like to out them in the microwave and let them melt a little then eat them it's soooo good