Tonight, March 7, 2012 (NYC Time) at sundown, begins the Fast of Purim. On this day many Jewish people fast commemorating the Fast of Esther and the Jewish people in the Biblical book of Ester. In this story an evil man named Haman wanted to destroy the Jewish people but due to...
Ways to celebrate Purim:
1) Listen to the Megillah (the scroll) of Esther being read.
2) Use noisemakers to bring the story alive.
3) Dress up as your favorite biblical character.
4) Eat Hamentashen. These are Purim jelly filled treats.
5) Get so drunk you can't tell the...