This experience may contain mature content, as flagged by the community.
Please click away if you do not want to see this content.
To report inappropriate content, please email us.

I Love To F U C K

Personal Stories, Advice, and Support 294 People

    Obviously...

    90% of people love to ****... As for the other 10%.... 9% are lying... and the remaining 1% are dead or dying...
    aussiegal69 aussiegal69
    22-25, F
    Mar 28, 2011

    Business Trip

    I had to leave for a couple of weeks on an unexpected business trip to help train a new manager at one of our offices.  My man and I had been talking about taking our relationship to another level by becoming swingers and having orgies, though we hadn't taken that step yet.  We...
    Mylee Mylee
    36-40, F
    6 Responses Apr 16, 2012

    Mini Vacation

    Several weeks ago I went to stay with a friend of mine. We have known each other for a number of years and she is the one that gote to join EP. One day while I was at her house she was called into work and would mot be getting home until that evening. So I went into the kitchen...
    dnsk1 dnsk1
    36-40, F
    1 Response Jul 27, 2012

    Mhm

    My lover came back from Africa a few days ago. And he came back horny as Hell. As soon as he picked me up, i sucked his **** all the way to the lake. Then on the boat ride to his house, I got naked and suck him more while his fingers played in my holes. When we got to the dock...
    deleted deleted
    26-30
    3 Responses Jul 22, 2012
More Stories