1) Someone complimented me today and I accepted it and thanked them.2) At work today I think I did a good job.3) I did things to make my daughter's day a bit better, as she was sad because she hadn't been able to get Valentine's presents for anyone.
1. Dogsat neighbor's boxer and did not have a panic attack -- in fact, it was pretty fun :D
2. Watched proudly as my son ate salad and ziti for dinner (FINALLY something nonprocessed!)
3. Cleaned, turned, and tidied unused (save for trash) flowerbed behind...
Hi...all ..Im new here so...gonan try n make it a practice of writing 3 affirmations for myself..If i dont acknowledge the good. in me...Who will?
1) I practiced karate for 10 min this morning
2) went to A&P and got food for dinner tonight (to tight on $ to do wkly full food...
1. I a saved a mystery lily from the dark, weedy depths of the backyard-clippings pile
2. I confided some of my recent memories to my stepmother
3. I taught my son to trim forsythia and played Indiana Jones whips with the clippings
1. Hopefully saved a lily from the crack in the driveway - currently, rerooting in a container on the window sill.
2. Snuggled with the cat until he purred and I had too much fur in my nose to breathe comfortably <3
3. Told my husband how amazing he is.