1. I a saved a mystery lily from the dark, weedy depths of the backyard-clippings pile
2. I confided some of my recent memories to my stepmother
3. I taught my son to trim forsythia and played Indiana Jones whips with the clippings
1) Someone complimented me today and I accepted it and thanked them.2) At work today I think I did a good job.3) I did things to make my daughter's day a bit better, as she was sad because she hadn't been able to get Valentine's presents for anyone.
Hi...all ..Im new here so...gonan try n make it a practice of writing 3 affirmations for myself..If i dont acknowledge the good. in me...Who will?
1) I practiced karate for 10 min this morning
2) went to A&P and got food for dinner tonight (to tight on $ to do wkly full food...
1. Dogsat neighbor's boxer and did not have a panic attack -- in fact, it was pretty fun :D
2. Watched proudly as my son ate salad and ziti for dinner (FINALLY something nonprocessed!)
3. Cleaned, turned, and tidied unused (save for trash) flowerbed behind...
1. Hopefully saved a lily from the crack in the driveway - currently, rerooting in a container on the window sill.
2. Snuggled with the cat until he purred and I had too much fur in my nose to breathe comfortably <3
3. Told my husband how amazing he is.