I Not An Experience, A Question

Personal Stories, Advice, and Support

    What Are They Called

    I've seen these guys all over pictures on the internet and I've used them many times. I'm wondering though, is there a name for these things? Or are they just cute little nameless creatures? I'd like to know what they're called if anyone knows. 
    MusicalLover MusicalLover
    18-21, F
    Jan 9, 2010
More Stories