I On Call All the Time

Personal Stories, Advice, and Support 18 People

    On Call 24 Hours a Day

    In my business you have to be available. I make it my business to be available. I have e mail, cell phones, snail mail and a doorbell. When people want help, they need it now! I try. I think I do pretty well.
    retiredfather retiredfather
    61-65, M
    3 Responses Feb 3, 2009

    Still On Call 24/7

    But with twelve eager summer psych interns, it does make things a bit easier. They can be on call 24/7. They all have their specialities but are allows helping each mother (and me) out.    
    retiredfather retiredfather
    61-65, M
    Jun 21, 2009

    Got a Call At Three Am

     Mind you, I don't advertise. I am not in the phone or anywhere else. 99% of my clients are private referals. The other 1% are usually law enforcement related. SO when my phone rings at 3 am, I know it has to be important. Not this time. I am not extending the warrenty on...
    retiredfather retiredfather
    61-65, M
    3 Responses Feb 17, 2009
More Stories