I Think a Touch of Evil Feels Good

Personal Stories, Advice, and Support 48 People

    Ok, I Just Like the Phrase..

    I came to terms with my evil side and became proud of it. Not that I do bad things, just that I am not ashamed of the fact that I am both good and evil. When you are going through recovery of depression, i think it's important to embrace both sides of yourself. Even as a Pagan...
    PinUpPaige PinUpPaige
    31-35, F
    1 Response Jan 31, 2009

    Confession Time

    I know, I know....your gonna be shocked by this confession....But, every once in awhile, I get this feeling to have a touch of evil for someone who deserves it and it makes me feel so darn good! I really can't say it's evil...It might be the person, just needs a...
    PeedeeDog PeedeeDog
    70+
    4 Responses Jan 24, 2009

    Polly Perfect

    Sorry,  but Polly Perfect isn't me. I am more and less then you could believe. I Really am a good person 98% of the time. The remaining 2% I can't EVEN talk about! Oh my, what a shocker that would be...We all  have a naughty and nice nature.I love evil,spicy and...
    wiseowl wiseowl
    61-65, F
    9 Responses Jan 24, 2009
More Stories