Chuck Norris doesnt do the ice bucket challenge. Chuck Norris does the HOT LAVA BUCKET CHALLENGE.
Chuck Norris's calendar goes from March 31st to April 2nd because nobody fools Chuck Norris.
Much controversy surrounds Area 51, which is also known as Chuck Norris's playground. Those flying saucers are similar to our model cars and planes.
Demons don't hunt Chuck Norris.. He is hunting them!!!
When he enters his living room, the television turns on to watch Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris knows the last digit of pi.
When Chuck Norris falls over, the ground needs a band-aid.
Spongebob is Chuck Norris' old lufa.
Chuck Norris bites frost.
Chuck Norris is not allowed in an airplane because every piece of him is a lethal weapon and can't pass the security gates.
Chuck Norris deleted his Facebook account and created Fistbook.
Chuck Norris once worked as a weatherman for the San Diego evening news. Every night he would make the same forecast: Partly cloudy with a 75% chance of Pain.
The Tower of Pisa was in Chuck Norris' way.
When Chuck Norris is done with his workout, his gym equipment needs ice packs and Ben Gay.
Chuck Norris wanted the biggest, baddest, safest, vehicle out there, which is why he now runs every where he goes.
Chuck Norris doesn't break bricks. They fold under pressure.
While learning CPR Chuck Norris actually brought the practice dummy to life.
Chuck Norris makes everything magically delicious.
Chuck Norris could make the impossible POSSIBLE.
You're stuck in the middle of the ocean? There's no need for 911, when you can just whisper 'Chuck Norris' and he's there to help...
Chuck Norris didn't grow a beard, Chuck Norris' beard grew a man. That man was Chuck Norris.
When a zombie bit Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris didn't turn into a zombie. The zombie turned into Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris doesn't catch colds...but colds can't catch Chuck Norris, either, because nothing can catch Chuck Norris.
"I AM CHUCK F*CKING NORRIS!!! I SPIT MORE BLOOD AND GORE THAN FORTY SCORE ON YOUR PUNY CIVIL WARS, B*TCH!!! I SPLIT THE UNION WITH A ROUNDHOUSE KICK!!! I WEAR A BLACKBELT ON THE...
Chuck Norris doesn't bow to the Queen, the Queen bows to Chuck Norris.
When Chuck Norris is at the beach he doesn't get tanned the sun gets Chuck Norrised
A man once asked Chuck Norris how much he benched. Chuck Norris sighed and roundhouse kicked him through a wall and said "I don't bench, I wall".
When Chuck Norris finds fools' gold it automatically turns into real gold. Chuck Norris is nobody's fool.
The Pope once tried to bless Chuck Norris. Nobody crosses Chuck Norris.
When Chuck Norris plays Hide-And-Seek, it's not called that anymore. It's Hide-And-Don't-Get-Roundhouse-Kicked-In-The-Face-Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris once round-house kicked a golf ball. It went so far it dissapeared. It showed up minutes later when it hit Chuck Norris in the back.
Everywhere Chuck Norris goes, it's night, because the Sun is afraid of Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris invented the nunchuks but came to realize that he doesn't need weapons. They were originally called Non-Chucks after Chuck discarded it.
Satan himself is a massive Chuck Norris fan, but Chuck made him member #777 just to **** him off.
What doesn't kill Chuck only makes him stronger. Chuck Norris is immortal.
Bruce Lee didn't defeat Chuck Norris. Chuck hit Bruce with a Delayed roundhouse kick that was so fast that Lee only felt the impact a year later!
Chuck Norris appeared on Deal or No Deal. The banker offered Chuck 2 million after the first case.
Chuck Norris allowed Bruce Lee to kill him in "THe Way Of The Dragon" but Chuck ended the deal by returning the favor, FOR REAL.
Human beings are roughly 60 percent water. Chuck Norris is roughly 80 percent whiskey, and the other 20 percent is barely restrained fury.
Scientists say dinosaurs are extinct due to a comet. Others say Chuck Norris wanted to test his roundhouse kick.
Walker, Texas Ranger and Lone Wolf McQuade are afraid of Chuck Norris.
To deter crime, homeowners are removing their Brinks Home Security signs and putting the name Chuck Norris on their mailbox.
Chuck Norris made Tom Petty back down.
Calvin Klein always used to wear Chuck Norris' discarded slacks.
The U.S. Government has come up with a new form of capitol punishment called 'Lethal Ejection'. It's where Chuck Norris throws the death row inmate through the side door of a...
Chuck Norris owns property in the Uncanny Valley