1. Being healthy; 2. Being able to travel; 3. Nerdy T-shirts; 4. Funny socks and underwear; 5. Quantum physics; 6. Books, books, and more books; 7. Secondhand bookstores; 8...
2. Baby zoo animals
6. Happy people
7. Sunny days
8. Comedy movies
12. Pampering myself
Sometimes you just need a good cry. Let it all out. Crying helps you move on to bigger and better things. It feels good to cry.
But don't ever let the one who caused you to cry...
1. I'm a pretty open person, when things are anonymous. But, I would never talk about most of the stuff that I'm willing to share on here with people IRL.... I guess I'm shy about...
Feel like I should keep doing this. Tonight it's more of a list of things I'm grateful for.
1. The TV show Undsteable.
2. My husband
3. The fact that my hard work on Sunday...
2. Fairy Tail, Farscape and Bob's Burgers (these shows can always cheer me up)
3. Video Games
4. Video editing
5. Night time
7. Learning about the Universe
here is a list of 50 things that make me happy
1.Jesus my savior
2.Benjamin my boyfriend
6.long deep conversations
I am trying to manifest everything I want out of life but I'm so distracted by all the things that I hAve that I don't want.
1) writing 2) My dog Riley 3)Real friends 4) helping someone smile 5) my morning coffee and cig (the little things)
* have my final exam
* have enough money not to think of if i can permit my self to buy something
* have a baby
* have a baby on my man in my arms
* be well know in the world or...
Five things that makes me happy are..
1) Dogs , 2)Going Out&Having Fun
3)Food 4)Horror Movies 5)Sweets
71. The fact that the first part of my list actually posted even though I accidentally hit the emoticon button & usually I can't hit post after that.
72. My buddy who chatted...
3. Thinking of my dad
4. Chinese food
7. combat boots
8. My niece
1, my husband 2, my kids 3, baking 4, sewing 5, going for a meal in a restaurant 6, breakfast in bed 7, shopping with friends 8, sex 9, spanking 10, keep fit dvds 11, hula hoops 12...
I realize it is frustrating when employees decide they can't come to work on their scheduled days. I know that they do it every week. But what I don't understand is why I am in the...
I'm a little irritated at myself for having such a negative profile, so I thought I'd do this.. Here goes ^.^
2. The smell of books
3. The smell of newly cut grass
Fresh orange juice, pizza, friendship, a good film, music, excersizing, rain, the smell of rain, gaming, playing hide and seek, sex, watching the night sky, hugs, kisses, new...
1 my family
4 baking in my kitchen
getting off of work
sleeping all day
eating food I shouldn't
dreaming huge dreams
cuddling with friends.
1) my dad
5) my bike
1. My running gear 2. Parents. 3. Puppies 4. Music 5. Sunshine
1. Playing/Writing music
2. Video games
3. Ancient Aliens
4. DoubleCheese Burgers
5. Watching Dirt track Racing
2. my brother
3. my best friend
4. washing my hands (I'm a bit of a clean freak)
5. when my hair is on my side.
Listening to music
A cup of tea on a lazy Sunday
1: Successfully breeding my fish and raising the fry.
2: Playing the bass guitar to se pretty hard songs and getting it spot on.
3: Going fishing and catching a monster.
1. Reeling in a fish. 2. Getting paid 3.Watching my wife be silly 4. Having a beer 5. Taking naps
1) family 2)friends 3) making music 4)fitness 5) exceeding expectations
1) tea. especially earl grey green and blueberry green. 2) reading the scale as 109 pounds. 3) grimestep, grime, hardcore rap, and other rad beats. 4) talking to my crush about...
5. Getting paid
1) art2) sun after the rain3) storms4) quiet places5) doodling
1. my cats 2. good food 3. smoking 4. sleeping 5. knowing I'm a good person
Flowers, rain, music, parks, and cookies
Food, Weight gain, fat girls, fat guys, sleeping
Hugs, kisses, blankets, books, and ice cream