About two years ago, I was asked to describe myself and I realized that I didn't really know who I am. So, instead of finding qualities, I wrote a list of things that makes me...
59 things that make me happy
1. Waking up and finding there's no chalk mark around me.
2. Dreaming of my lady kissing me when I'm asleep and knowing it's not my pet dog.
1. My Friends
3. Understanding complex things
4. Making all the lights while driving
6. Eating Healthy
7. Being organized
8. Being beautiful
heres the list...
for the second time (my muse- simpleandpossible :)
i will complete in bits...
1. smell of food being cooked
3. watching my sister eat
4. a good...
1 My best friend
2 Knowing that my friends are safe and well
3 The caress of someone I love
4 Long walks in the country
5 Listening to music
6 The first coffee of the day
Okay , here goes .....
2. My son's silliness
3. My husbands kindness and love
4. hugs from people I love
7. Those quiet moments right...
the thing that makes me happiest is when someone texts you because they were thinking about you. other than that music, being home alone. my kids and my friends.
1 Listening to my children laugh
2 Talking to my son about his views of the world
3 Watching my daughter dance
4 When either of my kids wants a hug and cuddle as most of the time...
1. Solitude for reflection, meditation and recharging my batteries.2. Sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean, with a box of Grasshopper cookies and a thermos of strong black coffee.3...
Consider this a work in progress...
1. Spending time with my husband
2. My family
3. Realizing my survival rate for bad days is 100%
4. The smell of fresh coffee brewing
1) a guy who talks about me with his friends 24'7 (nice things)
2) remembering what food or drink I like
3) family of course
4) s.ex with the right guy
1. random funny things
2. making others happy
3. learning &expanding this mind of mine
4. singing and dancing loudly to some Erykah Badu
5. saved the best for last!! seeing my...
you will still die one day it is a fact
Laughing until I cry
1. Over protective friends
2. My coach
3. My team
4. Bad jokes
5. Weird people
Conditioner for without it I would look like a woodland creature.
Chef Boyardee who has always been there for me when I don't feel like calling Jimmie Johns.
1) food 2)my abs 3) peace and quiet 4) witnessing competency for once 5) my report card
2. A good book
3. My friends
5. My family
family, love, success, notariety, and purpose. what are yours?
1. My loved ones especially Dhairya, my close friends, and parents
3. Amusement parks
4. Continuously watching my favorite tv shows
5. Traveling, roadtrips, cats and...
1) my family 2) my best friend Justin 3) reading 4)netflixing 5)hanging out with my friends
2. My pup
3. My boo <3
4. Sunrises and sunsets
5. Babies. They're just so adorable and innocent :P
I'm not going to make it to 100 but here goes nothing.
1. My family
6. New clothes
Quite a challenge! Here it goes: 1. laughing, 2. being kind to others, 3. forgiving, 4. spending time with my daughter, 5. skiing, 6. enjoying the sun of a winter day up in the...
1- smiling at strangers 2- making daisy chains 3- chocolate digestives 4- cheese 5- my kitten 6- the summer 7- going to the cinema 8- my phone 9- one direction 10- face masks 11...
1. A smile on my Children's face
2. A hug from my children
3. A kiss from my wife .
4. A hug from my wife .
5. A cold can of Mt. Dew
6. Going to work .
7. Coming home from work...
2. My dog
3. Long weekends
4. My travels
5. Good company
I will just put bit by bit till I get to 100.
1) My dogs.
2) My WWE Immortals game.
3) My rubbershoes.
4) My fountain pens.
5) My Iniesta shirt. :D
6) Clean drinking water.
100~ warm weather
99~ drivers who aren't rude
94~ old jeans
92~ punk rock
91~getting lost, and finding something better...
i made list till 37...and its all deleted ...and i m not happy :/
Hanging out with friends
1. Accomplishing something
2. Feeling loved
2. My Prince Charming
3. My Homies
4. My Family
5. My Epic Fails
1) my kids 2) laughing 3) good food and wine 4) good company 5) a nice picnic
I know I sound like I am a materialistic person, but I'm really not.
1) My girlfriend...the love of my life.
My dad's a diabetic and he's taking insulin shots regularly. He visits his doctor every now and then. We rushed him to the hospital for about three times in the past year when his...
I don't know really, my thoughts drifted again. There's that test where you can find out if you choose based on emotions or thoughts, and that didn't come to mind at first, but I...
I hate how I over think ever little thing. It sucks so much. Ugh. I hate myself for it....