I Think I Have Endometrosis

Personal Stories, Advice, and Support 5 People

    Waiting For My Hosp Appoiintment

    Im 18, and after a couple of years of going back and forth to the doctors, my doctor thinks i have endometrosis and has reffered me to my hospital to see a specialist. I get so much pain and i bleed to the point where my doctor has put me on pills to try and lessen the bleeding...
    bex92 bex92
    Sep 30, 2011
More Stories