Think Kids Say the Cutest Things...................
So we have been married for 5 years. I am 25, she's 26, we have 1 kid, and another on the way. My wife and I have had quite the "exciting" marriage to say the least. We always...
1. People complaining.
2. People screaming at tiny objects being thrown at them, or tiny insects/spiders being near them.
3. People yelling from not getting their way, especially...
1) Backed up traffic on the freeway. 2) People telling me what I should be doing with my work or my life. 3) Artists or musicians who are crap but think they're a genius. 4...
1. The clicking of pens,
2. Someones nails scraping against paper,
3. Bad liars,
4. People who act better than everyone else,
6. People that ask the same question...
1,. Societies general disregard for human life.
2. Religious organizations using their religion as an excuse to hurt others.
3. People who only think of themselves.
I can only think of 5
1) guys who doesn't talk on the phone as much
2) following me. I hate when people follow me
3) using the bathroom and don't spray fresher
1. When someone leaves there dirty socks right next to the hamper
2. People who judge based on one persons actions
3. People who jump to conclusions
4. People who see a text and...
BTW, Middlesex is one of the best books I have read in quite some time!
me and my girlfriend Jenna have 3 girls Katie who is 8 Jordan who is 7 and Alyssa she's a month old me and Jenna had to go to Atlanta to see her mom so my mom stayed with the girls...
My cat, Charlie, passed away back in 2013 from kidney failure. His illness only lasted 3 days as he ate a poisonous mouse days earlier. We had him cremated and his ashes put in an...
1. Rude people
2. when someone doesn't close my door properly
3. when someone talks too much
4. when someone doesn't reply my messages
5. when people talk too much
6. when people...
I am going to be alone forever. I woke up with this realization. I am overweight and trying my hardest to lose weight. In my mind I have to lose weight before anyone can love me. I...
I don't know. A friend told me that I push people who likes me. I think I'll never know what's love...
Being surrounded by Kids most of the time, I get to know that their innocence lies not only in their words but in their actions as well.
When one of my students (who is 4 and 1/2...
my niece who is 3 one day looked me in the face and called me Mr.Marshmallow, I have no idea why. Every time I see her now she keeps on added other types of food to my "title" such...
kids answer whats the difference between boy and a girl...
When I asked my 4yr old nephew why he was crying, he frowned and yelled at me, "I'm not crying! My eyes are sweating!" ..
I honestly don't know where they come on with is.
2. Toilet humor
3. Too much noise
4. Slow internet
7. Small men, large egos
8. Unnecessary conflict
9. People who fight for approval
One day, 7-year old Blueberry had this question as she held a tablet.
"Mommy, how do you search 'how to make your sister happy?'"
Impressed, I asked her why she wants to make...
I was sitting with my 5 year old cousin and he said can we eat mexican? and I said why do you want Mexican and he sais Bc we are Mexican and we are but we don't eat most of this...
The other day my son asks his little sister (pre-k age) why she's so cute. She says "Because I was made for it."
I agree. I love that or company doesn't test on animals or Evans in animal cruelty.
I am an animal lover. always have been.
Today I was referred to as "the Rapunzel lady". I'm a brunette, so it was agreed upon that I had cut my "magic hair" (it's still past my waist though, so according to her I...
1..ARROGANCE 2..procrastination 3..being lied too 3..unruly children 4..Yelling to get your point across 5..lack of punctuality 6..people throwing trash out there window 7..baggy...
I'm waiting for coffee so here it goes:
1) Waiting. I hate waiting as much
as I value patience.
2) Lazy people. Esp those who are
habitual complainers re work...
This looked too fun to pass up!!
1... My husbands ***** of an ex!!
2... Bad parenting which reverts to number 1
3. Unruly children which is another effect of number 1
yes this way nobody knows about you
1. Sappy love songs about lost love and heartache. I mean, please.
2. People talking to me when I have my headphones on - like, hello, I am blocking out the world here!
this is something i am doing for the first time , lol , so here it goes , hhm , 1. unhygenic people , 2. cats or dogs standing still in the middle of a high traffic road , 3. exams...
1. Kids. 2. Dogs. 3. Waking up before I want to wake up. 4. When people talk over each other. 5. Having the TV on too loud. 6. Being hungry when you can't or don't have time to eat...
1) Spoiled brats
2) Bad eating manners
3) Plastic surgery
4) Materialistic people
7) Close-mindedness towards other cultures
1. Men who ask for pictures
2. Being ignored.
3. Disrespectful people.
4. Living in the South
5. Living in the USA
6. Being told what to do.
7. Judgemental people.
Somethings should be kept with yourself only.
If you have something bad to tell someone. Keep it to yourself. Nobody wants to hear your bad comment so stfu and keep it pushing :) kick rocks down the street
- mean ppl
- being too cold
- people that chew with their mouths open
- people that chew loudly
- people that talk during lectures or movies
- messy people
- being late
Years ago, not many years ago though, my son asked me if " there were light bulbs when I was a kid... "
2. excuses for not bettering oneself.
3.people who won't do their own research.
4. kids who only eat fast food.
5.parents who only feed kid fast food.
I still love disney movies i watch them all the time especially when i feel sad or stressed, I don't why but it distracts me from our heavy lifeless world ..sometimes i wish i was...