These are kinda in order but subject to change without notification:
5. Pumpkin Pie with fresh whipped cream
4. Fresh cut, in season strawberries over pound cake, topped with fresh whipped cream.
3. Warm Apple Pie with a large scoop of vanilla bean ice cream
2. Warm Brownie hot...
This is almost impossible for a Dylan fan... he has such a deep and varied catalog; how the hell do you whittle it down to five. With that as a qualifier, here's my list.
5. Stuck inside of Mobile with the Memphis Blues again
3. Knockin' on Heavens Door
Here's my five, not using any previously used...
5. Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head (BJ Thomas) Butch Cassdy and the Sundance Kid
4. Stayin' Alive - The Bee Gees (relacces Stand by Me)
3. The End - The Doors ( Apocalypse Now)
2. Shaft - Issac Hayes (Shaft)
This is for girlmcgirly:
I like female artists even though a check of my ipod confirms I have a lot more guy singers. This list is more about variety than from top to number 5.
Sade (a fav of my moms)
I can like sweet syrupy songs too; doesn't make me gay ...... not that there's anything wrong with that...
5; Hey there Delilah - Plain White Tees. Also would make my top five songs I'm embasssesd to say I love list.
4: I got you babe ... ditto girly
1 My Chemical Romance (helped me through tough times during my mid teens)
2 Greenday (made me look at a totally different type of music)
3 Maroon 5 (so many break ups)
4 Fall Out Boy (helped me make friend and also great live)
5 Linkin Park (since I was bout ten)
Some Bands get justified accolades ... The Beatles are a good example. Other bands get accolades they don't deserve... The Sex Pistols come to mind. They didn't invent punk, Iggy Pop did. So how about the bands that don't get the respect they deserve (at least in my opinion).
My top five guitar solos……here goes. For me that list starts in the early 80’s simply because I really had not much exposure to Rock and Roll before then except for the Beatles. My parents listened to classical music and sometimes blues and jazz so those were my early...