tell me stuff and i will give my opinion on it
I've released the future
I've given up
I've taken the trash out
That's some stuff about me.
You won't understand me if you think any of those things have bad...
Universal Healthcare accessible to all regardless of income
Some things such as Housing, Education and Health should not be left to the market to decide
Education should be...
1. I would wear flip flops anywhere if I could
2. The first time I wore women's clothes, they were my mom's
3. I've been sexually abused 3 times
4. Guns n' Roses is the best damn...
1) I have never had a cavity
2) I am left handed
3) my personality is INFJ
4) I LOVE Ireland THAT IS THE NUMBER ONE PLACE I WANT TO VISIT...Maybe I could just live there
1-Study. I hate it, like I dont care about math. I don't give a **** about what is "x" or "y"
2-When someone sees my scars, the person flips their **** out. Yeah I cut myself yeah...
1- I want to travel the world. I seriously want to. There is no place on this Earth where I don't want to go. If possible, I'd love to visit each and every country, no matter what...
I like the genetic looks of Irish and Welsh people best. if you mix Irish with Welsh they are absolutely perfect and beautiful in every way. guys with far hair, dark or fair eyes...
I enjoy the process, I don't care about how things end.
I Will Tell You 5 Things About Myself:
(1) I'm Spiritually based
(2) I'm A Individualist
(3) I'm A Huge Kid
(4) I'm Creative
(5) I'm Very Passionate
All my life, I only feel jealous about two things:
1- The person who can travel.
2- Talents that I don't have.
Hello people! Let me tell you a fact about me. For certain people, I have an animal image of them. My family, close friends and some teachers and my crush have an animal image...
All you have to do is send me a message and I will tell you stuff if you wanna know. I'm basically an open book, like the one in Harry Potter where you ask questions and I will...
1. I was Born at 4th January
2. I am the eldest son.
3. I love anime
4. I love to play video game, especially tactical , management simulation, and RPG game.
5. I love music and...
Actually I'm just gonna tell you one.
My favourite thing is when, you've cleaned your teeth, washed your face etc. You have a warm bath, get out and slip into your PJs, stay up as...
1. I'm in my twenties.
2. Can be super random
3. Love to chat if you're not weird
4. I'm a curious cat
5. Even a cat loves dogs
6. Don't really like human, cause they are...
1. I'm turning 30 in less than 3 months and having some kind of "midlife crisis" about it. 2. I had a tubal ligation when I was 23. 3. I have no friends. 4. I have anxiety so...
Hey baby, when we are together doing things that we love.Every time you're near I feel like I’m in heaven feeling highI don’t want to let go...
I don't know what to do or say anymore.
I awoke this morning with the skin hanging off my toes, just a little, with this deep laceration. It does not look deep, as it was side...
1) I'm g@y and proud
2) I have a g@y foot fetsh
3) I'm 15 years old
4) I have a crush on 3 guys at my school and fell in love with one of them
5) I'm a sophomore in high school
1) I'm gay and proud
2) I have a gay foot f3tish
3) I'm 15
4) I have a crush on 3 guys at my school and I fell in love with one of them
5) I'm a sophomore in high school
Someone once asked whether it's a girl version Of Billabong. Lol! Well, there's probably some truth in that.. In real life, people call my Bella, that's a nickname i got from some...
1. I love where I live. (New York).
2. I have a bear named Bear. Bear is 28.
3. I have horrible eating habits.
4. I'm 5'8, 127lbs, but I have been 190lbs (highest), and...
1: People who want an animal but know nothing about the animal they want.
2: People who only see what's in front of themselves.
3: People who worry about what is on their plate...
1.) I live in Florida (grew up on a farm and moved closer to the city after college). We had horses, cattle, goats, chickens and mules...I learned the meaning of "Hard Work" and...
1. I have schizotypal personality disorder
2. I like to draw
3. I dropped out of highschool
4. I play guitar
5. When I was 8 or so I put my hamster on my scooter so he could ride...
Long accompaniment with the Holy Ghost—
His trial on the seer and his success
428) 9th October, 1980. Thursday.
I had gone to our old house at Howrah...
Ten things I don’t like
1. Toilet doors where you can’t see if it’s actually locked or not. I want to SEE that nobody is going to come in at the very worst moment. I want...
1. My dogs are my kids, they go to play dates, they get the best food, they can do whatever they want.
2. I am nuts about making lists......
3. I love being outside
4. I love to...
I will say ten facts about me:
1. I'm a gamer
2. I am real
3. I am female
4. I hate my family
5. I love photography
6. I'm a people person not a people hater
7. I enjoy being...
1) I am very passionate about wanting customer service businesses create better work experiences and environments for their employees. 2). I'm a visionary. 3). I am the shortest of...
I don't need to, but if your curious and nice about It I'm overall an open book.. little escapes from reality are trully lifesaving sometimes..lets do it up
It's not a big deal if you ask, but at least read my stories and look at my experiences, they give yourself an idea of myself and provide conversation topics.
I mean that's what I wrote them for. read learn, then message me. other wise I'll probably be cold toward you
im morbid ,honest ,cutthroat and sweet...
Sometime when we talk and I feel like the time is right, there is something I would like to talk to you about. It is something that happened a couple times in our past...
Every experience, every story I´ve written is a little piece of myself, of my person. I don´t want to repeat things about myself again and again. So just read my stories and you...
1. I am an intelligent fool.
2. I am an anomaly in the education system of my country.
3. I've been hurt in more ways than I can count but I fear hurting others more than anything...
1. I've been a member of EP since February 2014, I've met many different people and have seen EP go into different phases as a community as a whole.
2. I believe in a higher power...