The state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views.
It seems that we...
IF YOU LOVE ME, HURT ME
If you love me
Let me feel the wrath of your jealously
So I should know I’m your property
Pledged to you for eternity
Scratch & bite, slice...
Check me out on Facebook... James Aaron Disney is the name of the page. I am an author and love to get feedback!
My mother is a *****. There's no more eloquent way to put it than that; she's hypocritical, so very rude, harsh, superficial and relies on others for her own happiness. It's...
Well, here goes nothing..
1) I'm fifteen, turning sixteen in September
2) I want to be either an author or surgeon when I'm older.
3) I have a niece who just turned three and I...
Author's note: I'm sorry if all this doesn't make sense. It was written to understand, and I worked through a lot writing it. It feels odd posting it but I haven't posted here in a...
1. Name? Ian
2. Male or female? Male
3. Were you named after anyone? My parents mentioned I was named after a rock star at some point.
4. Does your name mean anything? God is...
1. I am 16
2. I am currently in a 6 month relationship
3. I am in the 10th grade
4. I love the older bands ( the Beatles, etc.)
5. I love animals in general no real favorites
An Affair Of Sadness
I just recently finished reading an English translated book titled "Koula," by Menis Koumandareas. Menis is a highly regarded author in Greece.
I'm Sam-Alison. I'm seventeen-years-old. I turn eighteen the first of November. I'm from Maryland. I like to write. I hope to become a published author in the future. I plan to...