I Want to Know How Sinful Are You

http://www.blogthings.com/howsinfulareyouquiz/ 155 People

    HA Ha Ha Ha - Funny

    Your Deadly Sins   Lust: 100% Wrath: 80% Envy: 60% Greed: 60% Sloth: 60% Pride: 40% Gluttony: 0% Chance You'll Go to Hell: 57% You'll die while in the throws of passion - the best way to go. Your Deadly Sins Lust: 100% Wrath: 80% Envy: 60...
    GwennaJane GwennaJane
    46-50, F
    2 Responses Aug 26, 2009

    My Deadly Sins

    I don't think I am this sinful and I don't think I'll die from a diabetic coma. Gluttony: 60% Greed: 60% Sloth: 60% Lust: 40% Envy: 20% Pride: 20% Wrath: 20% Chance You'll Go to Hell: 40% You'll die from a diabetic coma.
    tampabaybucsfan tampabaybucsfan
    22-25, M
    Aug 25, 2009

    Interesting

    Pride: 40% Greed: 20% Lust: 20% Wrath: 20% Envy: 0% Gluttony: 0% Sloth: 0% Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14% You will become famous - and subsequently killed by a stalker.     -- woah that caught me off guard!
    charmbella charmbella
    18-21, F
    Aug 25, 2009

    Wow !

    Your Deadly Sins Greed: 40% Envy: 20% Gluttony: 20% Lust: 20% Pride: 0...
    cjpsf5 cjpsf5
    41-45, M
    2 Responses Aug 10, 2009

    Result

    Pride: 100% Wrath: 100% Greed: 60% Envy: 40% Gluttony: 0% Lust: 0% Sloth: 0% Chance You'll Go to Hell: 43% You will die from faulty botox injection. Poor performance indeed! I know I'm worse than this.
    Metus Metus
    18-21, M
    3 Responses Jul 22, 2009

    Deadly Deadly Sins

      your Deadly Sins Gluttony: 60% Sloth: 60% Wrath: 60% Envy: 20% Greed: 0...
    SuperRobotMonkeyTeam SuperRobotMonkeyTeam
    18-21, F
    2 Responses Jul 17, 2009

    80%

    Greed: 100% Lust: 100% Pride: 100% Wrath: 100% Envy: 80% Sloth: 80% Gluttony: 0% Chance You'll Go to Hell: 80% You will die love and feared by many. And you'll be buried in a tomb.
    Inebriety Inebriety
    22-25
    3 Responses Jul 17, 2009

    Real Sin and Litlle In

    The most secret and darkest sin i ever committed was to believe one day i could live without the presence of god. It was so bad, so intense that in the following years i learned, studied, prayed and lived in a way to be as close to God as possible. And believe me, happiness...
    iam3 iam3
    51-55
    Jul 13, 2009

    VERY.

    Wrath: 25% Gluttony: 3% Pride: 20% Envy: 3% Sloth: 20% Greed: 1% Lust: 28% CHANCE I'LL GO TO HELL: 0% There is no hell.
    xenmuse xenmuse
    31-35, M
    Jul 10, 2009

    The Devil S An Angel Compared to Me

    Am 20 and so far i have slept with 5 guys and had 3 abortions. I cant control my hunger for sex. I ****** my english teacher in high school.my fantasy is getting raped (preferably gang rape) that s how much sex starved i am. I post naked pictures of myself in the net. Hell i...
    Nympho7 Nympho7
    18-21
    5 Responses Jul 10, 2009

    Interesting...

    Your Deadly Sins Lust: 60% Greed: 20% Wrath: 20% Envy: 0% Gluttony: 0% Pride...
    cerberus3030150 cerberus3030150
    36-40
    2 Responses Jul 10, 2009

    What Fun Without Sin???

    hmmm.where should i start??from stealing as a kid in elementary school? or maybe what got me sent to prison as a teen??well ive lived a life of sin but we can start in the middle.in seventh grade i had sex for the first time (pre marital  sex)and also seriously assault an...
    maxxxpower maxxxpower
    22-25
    Jul 10, 2009

    20%

    Gluttony: 40% Greed: 20% Lust: 20% Pride: 20% Sloth: 20% Wrath: 20% Envy: 0% Chance You'll Go to Hell: 20% You'll die choking on a cookie in bed.   Choking on a cookie? Really?
    hummersrock hummersrock
    22-25, M
    1 Response Jul 10, 2009

    43%

    Your Deadly Sins Lust: 80% Envy: 20% Greed: 20% Pride: 40% Sloth: 20% Wrath: 40% Gluttony: 20% Chance You'll Go to Hell: 43% You'll die while in the throws of passion - the best way to go.  
    fungirlmmm fungirlmmm
    46-50, F
    6 Responses Jul 10, 2009

    Sinful

    Its a pity.. I had a look at blogthings test. It was mores interested in knowing if i skip the flirting part and directly go to the bedroom than how many people I have hurt. Than how many immorale things I have done. It wants to know if I want to get even with my enemies but...
    Floydian Floydian
    26-30, M
    2 Responses Jul 9, 2009

    I Don't Know What to Say About This....

    Your Deadly Sins Lust: 60% Sloth: 40% Greed: 20% Wrath: 20% Envy: 0% Gluttony: 0% Pride: 0% Chance You'll Go to Hell: 20% You'll die while in the throws of passion - the best way to go.
    SaratogaGirl SaratogaGirl
    26-30, F
    9 Responses Jul 9, 2009

    If I Actually Believed In Hell Than This Might Be Funnier!

    Your Deadly Sins Envy: 60% Greed: 40% Gluttony: 20% Lust: 20% Pride: 20% Sloth...
    choctawgrrrl choctawgrrrl
    41-45, F
    16 Responses Jul 9, 2009

    60%

    Pride: 100% Envy: 80% Lust: 80% Sloth: 80% Greed: 40% Wrath: 40% Gluttony: 0% Chance You'll Go to Hell: 60% You will die of malnutrition, after the Olsen twins make dying of malnutrition trendy.
    FatalLonging FatalLonging
    18-21, F
    3 Responses Jul 8, 2009

    Hm..

    Envy: 60% Greed: 40% Sloth: 40% Gluttony: 20% Lust: 20% Wrath: 20% Pride: 0% Chance You'll Go to Hell: 29% You will die in a duel.
    sarah7 sarah7
    18-21
    Jul 7, 2009

    Ahahha. We Already Knew That

      Pride: 100% Greed: 80% Envy: 60% Wrath: 60% Gluttony: 40% Lust: 40% Sloth: 40% Chance You'll Go to Hell: 60% You will die from faulty botox injection.
    MrMacabre MrMacabre
    70+, M
    5 Responses Jul 7, 2009

    No Lust? That Can't Be Right.

    Your Deadly Sins Envy: 60% Gluttony: 40% Greed: 40% Pride: 40% Sloth: 40% Wrath: 40% Lust: 0% Chance You'll Go to Hell: 37% You will die at the hands of a jealous lover. How ironic.
    ArabellaBlythe ArabellaBlythe
    26-30, F
    3 Responses Jul 6, 2009

    I Am Angry, But Too Lazy to Do Anything About It

    Sloth: 100% Wrath: 60% Pride: 40% Envy: 20% Greed: 20% Gluttony: 0% Lust: 0% Chance You'll Go to Hell: 34% You will die while sleeping - and no one will notice.
    Angrygirlsilentboy Angrygirlsilentboy
    18-21, T
    1 Response Jul 6, 2009

    How Sinful Am I?

    Envy: 60% Greed: 60% Lust: 60% Pride: 60% Sloth: 60% Wrath: 60% Gluttony: 0% Chance You'll Go to Hell: 51% You will die in a duel.
    deleted deleted
    26-30
    1 Response Jul 6, 2009

    Wow, That's a Lot of Wrath

    Your Deadly Sins Wrath: 60% Gluttony: 20% Sloth: 20% Envy: 0% Greed: 0% Lust...
    godsmack666 godsmack666
    18-21, M
    2 Responses Jul 6, 2009

    Damn, Only 14%

    Lust: 60% Greed: 20% Pride: 20% Envy: 0% Gluttony: 0% Sloth: 0% Wrath: 0% Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14% You'll die of a yet to be discovered STD.
    MarkFree MarkFree
    51-55, M
    Jul 6, 2009

    Im a Good Little Atheist!

    Your Deadly Sins Greed: 20% Sloth: 20% Wrath: 20% Envy: 0% Gluttony: 0% Lust...
    NoGodsNoMasters NoGodsNoMasters
    31-35, F
    8 Responses Jul 6, 2009

    Wrath

    Wrath: 80% Envy: 40% Pride: 40% Gluttony: 20% Lust: 20% Greed: 0% Sloth: 0% Chance You'll Go to Hell: 29% You will die in prison, in a puddle of your own blood. --------------------------------- Maybe it doesn't help that I was angry when I took the...
    freyaluna freyaluna
    31-35, F
    Jul 6, 2009

    Mine.

    Your Deadly Sins    Lust: 60% Gluttony: 20% Greed: 20% Envy: 0% Pride: 0% Sloth: 0% Wrath: 0% Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14% You'll die of a yet to be discovered STD.  
    KindaSilly KindaSilly
    41-45, F
    Jul 6, 2009

    Some Things Never Change

    Your Deadly Sins Lust: 100% Wrath: 100% Pride: 80% Envy: 40% Greed: 40% Sloth...
    siggy10 siggy10
    31-35, M
    6 Responses Jul 5, 2009

    Wow!! Even Worse Than I Thought!!

    Your Deadly Sins Envy: 60% Greed: 40% Lust: 40% Sloth: 40% Wrath: 40% Pride: 2...
    lonesurvivor lonesurvivor
    56-60, F
    2 Responses Jul 5, 2009

    Hmmmm...okay...

    Your Deadly Sins Lust: 80% Sloth: 40% Wrath: 40% Gluttony: 20% Pride: 20% Envy: 0% Greed: 0% Chance You'll Go to Hell: 29% You'll die while in the throws of passion...
    purpleriz purpleriz
    51-55, F
    Jul 5, 2009

    My Daughter's

    Your Deadly Sins Sloth: 60% Gluttony: 20% Wrath: 20% Envy: 0% Greed: 0% Lust...
    librakitty05 librakitty05
    41-45, F
    2 Responses Jul 4, 2009

    Got Them Fooled

    Your Deadly Sins Gluttony: 40% Sloth: 40% Wrath: 20% Envy: 0% Greed: 0% Lust...
    librakitty05 librakitty05
    41-45, F
    3 Responses Jul 4, 2009

    I Hope the Last Sentence Comes True - Lol

        Greed: 40% Sloth: 40% Wrath: 20% Envy: 0% Gluttony: 0% Lust: 0% Pride: 0% Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14% You'll die in a castle, surrounded by servants.
    georshar georshar
    36-40, F
    4 Responses May 20, 2009
More Stories