I wish we could take a pill and not have to eat....only the things we found pleasing. Eating and sleeping are a waste of life.
I don't like mainstream anything.
Music is my blood....and I spilled too much of it over the years.
I find sex to be spiritual.
So did my dad, and one of my brothers! It's not as large as the other two, but there's no mistaking what it is... Actually, there was a guy in my platoon in the army with FOUR! Talk about giving me an inferiority complex... Extra nipples are more common than you might think...
I chew in my skin around my finger untill they bleed. Sometimes when they are bleeding I still chew on them.I love the sound of breaking glass.I cry uncontrolably when I am angery.I hate eating food.If I could I would become a Mute.I dislike sex(no comments about that please...
7 Things That You Dislike the Most:
1. Not Knowing (mainly how he feels)
2. Rude and bad mannered people
3. Toxic Friends
5. Being treated badly when I've done nothing wrong
6. Being so worried and nervous all the time
It's random but I don't know how unique it is. Hubs and I were talking about some of those crazy moments in the past and we both remembered the "slurpy song" The song has NOTHING to do with slurpies either.It was back when I was just his humble little employee. It was...
1. Died when I was 2 1/2 years old (got over it though)
2. Conduct electricty thru me enough to see a spark.(kisses are exciting)
3. Was the only male cheerleader in a country school full of rednecks.
4. Have seen and talked with people who have died. (not as interesting as...
I eat creamer by it self in big quantities and i keep the empty bottles stacked in my room.
I refuse to keep my eyelashes, i cut them off
I'm afraid of the sun light touching my skin even for one second.
I can't stand songs/music in english.
Lipstick near me disgusts me.
I'm such a chameleon...haha! I am definitely a "little bit of everything rolled into one".. I may look such a sissy, but I'm sassy:)... smart and crazy...haha...I love, love butterflies:)... I'm independent, but sometimes, I do feel alone... I guess...I'm just ME...
Well for starters I chipped my front left tooth in half in the summer, because my head wasn't in the right place, you know how relationships mess with your head, so I decided to drink and play ding dong ditch in the projects with a friend and apparently...
Seven Things That You Dislike the Most:
1. dishonest people
2. Being forced to do something I don’t want to do/ manipulative freaks
3. toxic people/ freeloaders/ fake friends
4. feeling guilty for things i must not be guilty about
5. Slow internet connection
Ok this is a short story but I have split personalities when I walk past babys they look at me and smile every time no matter how many people are there they will look right at me and smile and sometimes I see danger 6 seconds before it happens