since age 13.
2. I really don't have a family I associate with.
3. I'm ex army 15 years in.
4. I have a great job.
5. I have a nice home.
6. I'm simple honest and true I b belive in integrity.
7. I stay to myself
8. I live alone.
9. I rarely talk to people minus the checkout...
Ten things about me. First I have four beautiful daughters that I love with all my heart. I also have a wonderful grand daughter that stole my heart.
Second thing, I have been in the service industry for 35 years. This job is ideal for me, it enables me to interact with a...
but i don't do it because people hate it..however , i do listen when peeps talk about themselves and i don't hate it.
2-some people think they are using me but they don't. i pretend i like them because they entertain me ..so we are exchanging benefits.
3-i study nursing and i...
3 I am one of 2 of said children with no children
4 I am a recent college grad and I want a masters
5 I have be single for almost 5 years
6 I enjoy writing
7 I spend all of my free time at home
8 I wish I got out more
9 I love the outdoors
10 at the time of writting...
3. I'm a engineering drop out.
4. I completed my graduation in business management.
5. I'm an entrepreneur.
6. I'm a pescetarian.
7. I like to smoke weed and drink rum.
8. My Lucky number is 8.
9. I'm a Scorpio.
10. My weakness is ignorance.
4- i procrastinate far too much!
5- love film industry
6- 5 foot 4
7- arty one
8- in year 11 and dreading gcses
9- I'm brunette with green eyes
10- want to move to a different country (England's too cold!)
why my English is a bit too cool lol) and is good at being a pouty one. My mood can change at any seconds.
2. I love travelling and was lucky enough to complete 3 continents. But not enough to speak more than 3 languages + 1 (survivor level)
3. I love art, beautiful...
2. I was sad to discover I wasn't an alien from another world.
3. I enjoy being alone. Except when I don't.
4. I find food annoying and eating a chore. I just wish I could find something to eat.
5. I have misophonia. Stop hissing!!
6. I laughed when I found out what...
Okay this time, I'll do my best:
0. like to play video games
1. I love to draw
2. I love animals esp. dogs
3.I play sports
4. I have plants
5. I like people who are true to themselves
6. I daydream..all the time!
7. joined beauty pageants
8. killed a snake.. :o
9. My childhood...
1.-Sometimes need a 5 hour energy drink to get out of bed.. and sometimes need one to get to sleep. 2.- I find talking to my dog to be therapeutic, sometimes her answers tick me off. 3.- I keep making this sign with my hand over my head... is someone shooting at me ?
1) I have lost over 300 pounds in the last 5 years.
2) My best friend is Silver01TA. I adore this man so much that my new puppy is named after him.
3) My family walked out on me about 5 years or so ago and with the exception of my sisters I...
Im in love with nature and animals
4. I belive that we are all equal
5. I have 3 sisters and 2 brothers
6. Im addicted to reading about History and Science
7. Im a make up artist
8. My name means the passion and longing to love someone (شوق)
9. I still watch disney...
2)i was born with the birth defect spina bifida and am in a wheelchair. 3) I am a radio presenter. 4) I have 3 university degrees (audio engineering, event management, and public relations) 4) I have played guitar for 25 years) 5) I am very shy when I first meet people. 6) I...
I have a tattoo (and want more!)
3. I don't instigate, but I'll (almost) always participate ;)
4. I'm bisexual
5. Very smart, but generally incompetent
6. Rock climber! Whoo!
7. I LOVE physical contact of all varieties
8. My favorite movie is American Psycho
9. Huge tim...
My ten things
1. I am an Aquarius born in 94'
2. I have never tried any illegal drugs or smoked cigarettes
3. I work with children and absolutely love it
4. I love dogs but have always really wanted a cat of my own
5. I am in a long distance relationship but hope he will move...
2. I'm an author
3. Music is an integral part of who I am. I connect better with people who also have a significant connection with music.
4. I sing.
5. I love dark purple (aubergine)
6. I love the water (streams, lakes, oceans, pools) and I love the forest/woods.
I love fries
4. I'm not good at math
5. My iPad is always running low on space because I download so many games
6. I'm weird
7. I have a puggle named pogo
8. I want to have a job with animals when I grow up
9. I love art and taking pictures
10. I hate winter and love summer
2. I am female.
3. I am bi curious and would like to meet another girl or woman.
4. I smoke weed.
5. I work at a coffee shop.
6. I have long straight black hair.
7. I live in America.
8. I can be very quirky.
9. I am sweet and sensitive and shy.
10. I don't like hot...
1. I’m adopted …and no I don’t want to know my birth mother.
2. I tell people I’m 100% Italian…because my “parents” are and that’s how they raised me…like their own.
3. I find it easier to tell people I have blue eyes…but really my right eye has a bit of...
if I don't like people, I told them
3. I love BEACH,
4. I love Oreo
5. I'm a thinker
6. if I love someone that always in love (not just love)
7. I hate my sister
8. I never ignoring peoples
9. I always change my hobbies
10. I wanna marry funny,smart,kind guys from Ireland...
physically and verbally abusive husband. I was raped when I was in my early 20s and molested as a child. I am, however, absolutely not a victim. I am a survivor and that is a title I will wear for life.
2. I am bisexual and am dating a new man. He knows completely about...
1. Smart-I graduated with honors from a tough school.
2. Independent-won the self reliance award in school in 9th grade
3. Generous-Love to give to my friends.
4. Loyal-my loyalty knows no bounds. It is more important to me than anything
5. Honest-I tend to be brutally honest. I...
1. I'm working on getting a divorce.2. I have three children, ages 12, 16, and 18.3. I'm an aspiring writer. I have a novel in progress.4. 8 years ago I was in exactly the same place I am now. I was leaving the same man, going back to college, beginning to work at the same place...
for 10 years. 2) I have an African-American boyfriend, whom I love very much. 3) I want to go to college for Music Therapy. 4) I don't like ice cream. 5) I've been a server at several different restaurants. 6) I have been pregnant once and I miscarried this year. 7) I'm 19 years...
1. My house is the NO-SEX zone. (Yup, you read it right. It's not a typo.) If I'm going to give up the goods, it will be in a hotel or at his place. I won't even let a date come within 5-miles of my house. It's my daughter's safe haven. 2. I cry everyday. It's...
1. I like having conversation about anything -
2. I am very sporty - love tennis, cricket and lots of others
3. I work hard and focus in my professional development
4. I want to find my soul mate
5. I love adventure activities - have swim with sharks, scuba diving at...
artist, designer, writer, thinker, dreamer
2) my job is a graphic designer / website designer
3) still want to be a footballer (soccer player if you are from across the pond!)
4) I have a non-identical twin
5) I am actually quite shy, but very exuberant on EP
6) I love all kinds...
10: I like going against the grain.
*giggles* probably the reason I started my list backwards
9: I love to sing
8: Love trying new things.........adventurous nature.
7: Have a goofy sense of humor
6: A habitual procrastinator
5: My favorite candies are 3 Musketeers and Junior...
I'm not sure what is my purpose in here anymore
Three. I've been out of the city I live in one time only since 2013
Four. Sometimes my phone rings in my hand but I don't answer because I am not in the mood
Five. I feel fake around people
Six. I been on EP since September...
Seeing what people say about themselves is always an interesting mental exercise.
1. I am a big dude coming in over 5 foot, 20 inches and big around the waist as well;
2. I have a wonderful family (wife of 25 years, and two great sons);
3. I have a great relatives (brother...
1. I am Irish
2. I love to sing
3. I believe that some of the best ideas in the world come from young people
4. I think a hug is worth a 1,000 words
5. I am happy (in general)
6. I think that the best things is life are free
7. I like to laugh heartily
8. I will write...
1.have been told I appear "confident" 2. inside shaking in my boots (or heels as it were) 3. I hate when people give you a compliment/slam....oh gee I thought you would be a ***** but your really nice!!! 4. I work out for about 60 mins a day and actually like it 5. I know "people...
I love to listen/watch storms 3. I have a hard time being decisive 4. I'm not as tough as I look, just a big softy once you really know me 5. I want to write some books but have a hard time sitting down for more than 2 hours. 6. watching the sun rise while drinking coffee is...
1. My real name is actually Anastacia but I go by Stacey for short. I prefer it.
2. I'm very anti-social.
3. I've never had a true friend.
4. I'm straight-edge, No drug, no drink or promiscuous sex.
5. I love my mum more than anything.
6. I don't define my sexuality by a...
themselves than reveal too much about myself
2) I dropped out of college because I felt like it was a waste of time
3) I love aqua teen hunger force cartoons
4) I can operate a large number of automatic rifles with accuracy (not talking video games either)
5) I don't have...
10) Am a Starbucks girl - they know what I like without even asking.
9) Have a degree in Film - Directing & Cinematography (but will never use it).
8) Am crippled in my endeavors by a horrible fear of rejection (but now have a really good therapist...
1 my name is Stacy
2. I was born in Lousiana
3 I live in New Mexico
4. I'm a Muslim Revert
5 I'm married to a wonderful man
6 I wear a Hijab
7. I love comedy movies
8 I'm a stay at home mom
9 I don't like racism
10 I like reading Muslim revert story's
I don't like when someone thinks they're higher/more powerful than another person.
3. I love blue eyes
4. I am an atheist
5. I still love the guy that put me through hell, though we aren't together.
6. I lost a lot of friends do to my trauma.
7. The friends I have now don't know...
My top 10 overrated things
1. New Years Eve- In 4 words ..always a let down. The clock strikes 12, you kiss someone, and its over!
2. Weddings- Sorry ladies but to a guy they're a serious waste of money. I would never want my parents burdened by that expense.
3. The Super Bowl...