My top 10 overrated things
1. New Years Eve- In 4 words ..always a let down. The clock strikes 12, you kiss someone, and its over!
2. Weddings- Sorry ladies but to a guy they're a serious waste of money. I would never want my parents burdened by that expense.
3. The Super Bowl...
2.) I like comic books and manga
3.) I like being outside
4.) I'm an old soul in the body of my 19 year old girl
5.) I love laughing
6.) I'm clumsy
7.) I like learning new things
8.) I like anime
9.) I love my family
10.) I want to meet new people on...
2.) I'm addicted to Good Host iced tea.
3.) I have long hair, and guess what? Don't care lol.
4.) I'm a flirtaholic.
5.) I own horses, cows, sheep, goats, chickens, a dog, and 2 cats.
6.) I date men and women, I don't favor either sex.
7) I drive a lifted F-250.
10: I like going against the grain.
*giggles* probably the reason I started my list backwards
9: I love to sing
8: Love trying new things.........adventurous nature.
7: Have a goofy sense of humor
6: A habitual procrastinator
5: My favorite candies are 3 Musketeers and Junior...
it'll be there for a week at most then it's gone.
2. I had a solo trip to Japan without my parents knowing
3. I love sci-fi with real science put into it.
4. I absolutely love dogs
5. My range of music is quite abnormal. there are times I would listen to indie, switch to punk...
2. I can be quite grumpy.
3. I only dabble in EP to pass some time.
4. I am married with children.
5. I prefer to do things myself.
6. I'm never lost, just occasionally not on the optimal route.
7. I'm 6'6".
8. I'm quite happy doing nothing.
9. I sometimes despair of people.
3. I love nature and forests
4. My favorite animal is the wolf
5. I believe all women deserve respect
6. I am a very devious prankster at times ;) Hehehe
7. My dream is to one day become a well-known novelist.
8. I love both Indie and Rock music
9. I'm addicted to the...
Ten things about me. First I have four beautiful daughters that I love with all my heart. I also have a wonderful grand daughter that stole my heart.
Second thing, I have been in the service industry for 35 years. This job is ideal for me, it enables me to interact with a...
2. I am a teacher, not only as a profession, but in life.
3. I have a relatively large collection of soft toys and give them instead of cards for birthdays and Christmas.
4. I'm a musician
5. I'm a rugby player
6. I'm a writer.
7. I understand twenty languges and can speak...
1. My real name is actually Anastacia but I go by Stacey for short. I prefer it.
2. I'm very anti-social.
3. I've never had a true friend.
4. I'm straight-edge, No drug, no drink or promiscuous sex.
5. I love my mum more than anything.
6. I don't define my sexuality by a...
You probably don't care about this list, lol
3. I have low self esteem
4. I love Superheroes but Batman and Power Rangers are my favorites
5. I believe things without feeling can still sometimes feel....such as inanimate objects, or even ideas
6.I am in need of my better half...
1) I have lost over 300 pounds in the last 5 years.
2) My best friend is Silver01TA. I adore this man so much that my new puppy is named after him.
3) My family walked out on me about 5 years or so ago and with the exception of my sisters I...
You're reading this now.
2. You're realizing that this is a stupid fact.
4. You didn't notice I skipped number 3.
5. You're checking now.
6. You're smiling.
7. You're still reading this even though it is stupid.
9. You didn't realize I skipped number 8.
1. I am Irish
2. I love to sing
3. I believe that some of the best ideas in the world come from young people
4. I think a hug is worth a 1,000 words
5. I am happy (in general)
6. I think that the best things is life are free
7. I like to laugh heartily
8. I will write...
1.have been told I appear "confident" 2. inside shaking in my boots (or heels as it were) 3. I hate when people give you a compliment/slam....oh gee I thought you would be a ***** but your really nice!!! 4. I work out for about 60 mins a day and actually like it 5. I know "people...
1. I'm married.
2. Have a daughter.
3. Have a bachelor's degree.
4. Am kinda reserved (read shy) in real life.
5. Am tall, over 6'4".
6. Need to take my glasses off to read fine print lately, guess it goes along with the increasingly grey hair.
7. Find that having a bi...
3. I am very quiet. 4. I Don't go out that much. 5. I see things ( in an artistic sort of way). 6. I am the second child and the most hated one. 7. I watch anime 8. I am very moody 9. I listen to Metal music 10. I never had a flat belly in my life
here are ten things about me
1. im a mum of 5, 4 live with me
2.i have no family, just my kids
3. i will do anything to help anyone if i can and if i cant i try
4.i love music and love to sing
5.i am very spiritual
6.i write poems and stories and have had some published
2. I have four children all girls. 3. I have 4 sisters and a brother. 4. I have visited 36 states 5. I am divorced 6. I am 5'6 7. I love Sushi 8. I love white roses 9. I am half black but don't look it. 10. I love The Little Mermaid
2. I love teaching children with special needs I love children
3. I love dogs
4 I ran my own house from 18-24 and in Pakistan that's heavy duty **** for a single woman
5 I believe in god. not the prophets and all though that confuses me
6 iv been to jail
7 I love...
different than me because they intrigue me.
2. I don't have many women friends because I agree with men, "Those ******* are crazy." It seems that every time I think I find a female that I'd like to hang out with, as I get to know her a little more I discover she's drama just...
1. My house is the NO-SEX zone. (Yup, you read it right. It's not a typo.) If I'm going to give up the goods, it will be in a hotel or at his place. I won't even let a date come within 5-miles of my house. It's my daughter's safe haven. 2. I cry everyday. It's...
than slightly crazy
3) I like both women and men
4) I love the sea
5) I'm a student
6) I live in the U.K.
7) I sleep in the nude
8) I've done a lot of embarrassing and silly things in my time
9) I like to get emails
10) I'll talk to anyone
2. I bought two books today.
3. I generally feel negative all of the time.
4. I get too attached to people.
5. I excel more at creative assignments than academic assignments.
6. It's really hot where I'm at right now.
7. I've had suicidal thoughts since I was twelve...
3 - My favourite colour Is green
4 - Im obsessed with orange is the new black and games of thrones
5 - I love horror movies
6 - I get attached to people easily
7 - I'm from Australia
8 - I'm 17
9 - I dont believe in God
10- I'm really shy..
1.-Sometimes need a 5 hour energy drink to get out of bed.. and sometimes need one to get to sleep. 2.- I find talking to my dog to be therapeutic, sometimes her answers tick me off. 3.- I keep making this sign with my hand over my head... is someone shooting at me ?
1. I like having conversation about anything -
2. I am very sporty - love tennis, cricket and lots of others
3. I work hard and focus in my professional development
4. I want to find my soul mate
5. I love adventure activities - have swim with sharks, scuba diving at...
3: I'm a Gemini
4: I have a history of self harm
5: I love to read, write and listen to music
6: My ideal evening is sitting my a fire with a cup of hot tea, snuggled in a blanket and reading a book
7: My two favorite bands are Approaching Nirvana and Area 11
1. I don't know whether the elephant or the dolphin is higher on the evolutionary scale. I don't care.2. I don't know whether mermaids exist. I could be a little curious..3. I don't know what's under the maria on the moon. I'm curious.4. I don't know much about...
2. I have a general interest in technology, but can hate it at times.
3. I suffer from Asperger's Syndrome.
4. I am currently living in a dysfunctional family.
5. I have completed two diplomas in the IT field.
6. Emma stone is my celebrity crush.
7. I have only been overseas...
2. I have been married for 18 years.
3. I have three kids..20..17 and 15.
4. I a grandma to an awesome 4 month little boy!!
5. I have had the same best friend for 25 years.
6. I work in sales and deal with about 98% men.
7. I have asthma and a little case of cystic...
10) Am a Starbucks girl - they know what I like without even asking.
9) Have a degree in Film - Directing & Cinematography (but will never use it).
8) Am crippled in my endeavors by a horrible fear of rejection (but now have a really good therapist...
2. I am female.
3. I am bi curious and would like to meet another girl or woman.
4. I smoke weed.
5. I work at a coffee shop.
6. I have long straight black hair.
7. I live in America.
8. I can be very quirky.
9. I am sweet and sensitive and shy.
10. I don't like hot...
physically and verbally abusive husband. I was raped when I was in my early 20s and molested as a child. I am, however, absolutely not a victim. I am a survivor and that is a title I will wear for life.
2. I am bisexual and am dating a new man. He knows completely about...
for people to be able to share themselves with others.
It's fun to get to know someone, and it's fun to let others get to know you.
Tell me about yourself, if you'd like. I'd love to know who you were, are, and want to be.
I've got sentimentality like the plague!
2. My dream job is to be a stunt performer in movies. Or a mortician.
3. Halloween is my favourite day of every year.
4. Music is my obsession, my infatuation.
5. I am an empath. Hypersensitive. I feel deeply.
6. Cinemagoing is my form of...
i have long long hair
3.i love my tanned skin
4.i have some secret talents in bed.
5.i like black hair
6.i am adventurous
7.i am curvy
8.i am daring
9.my humor makes everyone laugh around me
10.i love my teacher.
I have a tattoo (and want more!)
3. I don't instigate, but I'll (almost) always participate ;)
4. I'm bisexual
5. Very smart, but generally incompetent
6. Rock climber! Whoo!
7. I LOVE physical contact of all varieties
8. My favorite movie is American Psycho
9. Huge tim...
3) If you knew me then and met me today, You would not recognize me
4) I have a degree in art
5) I love taking photographs (I am Good)
6) My first wife died shortly after we divorced
7) I am married, for 26 years now (yes, happily)
8) I have worn women's panties...