1. Swim w/ dolphins
2. Take a train ride through Switzerland
3. Watch my daughter graduate from college
4. Play w/ my grandchildren
5. Get married someday
6. Teach a creative writing class
7. learn yoga
8. write a book(s)
9.Start a charity
10. learn to eliminate anxiety...
I suppose it's half bucket list half wish list.. lol.
Not in any particular order
Get a tattoo
Play whipped cream naked twister with deadmoon
Get hi... oh I've experienced that...
Adopt a daughter
Design a house (I would love...
Ontario Canada. Reason for going there is because I'm a HUGE fan of Tim Horton's restaurant and that is where the original one is. The sad part is that they tore the original one down and built a museum and new restaurant on the original site.
1. Get a Driver's License
2. Own a Car
3. Learn stick shift
4. Graduate from college
5.Write for a newspaper
6. Read all the Harry Potter books
7. Read the Twilight series
8. Heck read all the books I've wanted to read
9. See all the movies I've wanted to see
which is called "101 cosas que hacer antes de morir" which I think that its translation would be like "101 things to do before you're dead" and I haven't done many if them yet, because I need like lots of money and time so :(. Next week I'm going to run a marathon with a banana...
about having children or having their own house. Mines just:
- To have more books.
- To have More space for books.
- To have a wardrobe that actually takes me to Narnia.
- A machine that makes hot fictional characters come to life.
- To have my letter to Hogwarts.
- To be a...
I'd like to go to Canada and see my grandfathers birthplace.
I'd like to try skydiving. Think I'd be terrified. But think of the buzz!
Love to see the Grand Canyon. Spend some time there taking photos.
Would love to take photos of sun rises and moon rises from different parts of...
1. Galapagos Island
2. Kayaking in the Florida Keys
4. Buddha at Ngyen Khag Taktsang Monastery
5. Seljalandsfoss - Iceland
7. The Dark Hedges in Antrim, Ireland
8. Rome - all of Italy on my time
10. Hiking any beautiful place, anytime...
Set foot on every continent on Earth.
Get a tattoo on my ankle or foot.
Get a degree.
Watch a soccer game in Brazil.
Fly first class.
Go backcountry camping.
Take a self defense class.
Visit Australia (and watch the sunset at Uluru).
Ride a real rollercoaster.
Have a wrestling match as an actual pro wrestler
Record a song in a studio
Go to Wrestlemania
Take a picture with Jim Adkins (lead singer of Jimmy Eat World)
Quit a job like a boss
These are just a few, I constantly add things or remove but there you go :)
when the movie with Morgan freeman came out....the bucket list haha and as the yrs have gone by I've added
1. Place a flower on the headstone of every child in a cemetery.
2. Be rich in order to afford the flowers
3. Travel to and tour every continent (maybe not Antarctica...
It changes almost everyday-
The tourist in me-
The Great Wall
kiss the one i love
An Alaskan Cruise
Germany and all of it's castles
When my daughter died, I found out how short life was, how suddenly it could end, how many regrets.
1. Learn Finnish. With that, I'll be able to speak every Scandinavian language (know Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and Icelandic, alongside Greenlandic (my first language) and...
This is my bucklist.
I will do these before I die. I don't have that many ambitions, I've done almost everything I could want to do... I'm going to have to just get some more :)
()= Done :)
Travel to every continent (3/7)
American road trip, driving...
1) Spend at least one night in an ice hotel
2) Spend at least one night in some far away castle
3) Take a real bullet train somewhere
4) Take a train ride on the Orient Express
5) visit Machu Picchu
6) visit Aztec pyramids
7) visit Egyptian pyramids
8) visit the Parthenon